Coop, I honestly couldn't say it any better. Thanks!!!

I figured all scepticism would be squashed once fastfalcons review went out but I guess that wasn't enough proof. Price is always a concern and I do understand that but, the parts list I provided above is all you will get until you buy. The function has been hinted around quite a bit so if you are so inclined to read a bit you might actually figure it all out on your own. The only challenge I have left without explanaition is sizing. It would take me 6 kits to just break even on my setup, so I guess if your concern is whether you are getting ripped off or not I hope this answers that. Fastfalcon paid what I paid for parts and the only request I gave him was to give it a chance and write an honest review afterwards, good or bad. He seemed pleased.

A draw through setup has not been tested on yet but I am eager to offer my cost for testing purposes and a fair review after.

I highly doubt this GB will ever come to fruition but, to cut costs some I figured out how to get the price down to what it is simply through bulk ordering. I make nothing more on this than I would on a normally priced kit. Thanks for looking.

Jeff