Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 2g Stealth rear bumper lower support

  1. #1
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Owner Since
    2012

    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    2g Stealth rear bumper lower support

    I'm looking for the bracket that goes to the 2g stealth RT rear bumper. It has five screws that holds it to the body and then plastic push pins pull the bumper down to hide the gas tank.

    If anyone has one I'd look forward into doing business with you. I can trade parts too if needed!

  2. #2
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Owner Since

    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Shoot I believe I have one. Someday I was planning on selling it with a black Gen 2 Stealth bumper I have. Bumper - A Gen 2 Rear.jpgBumper- Gen 2 Rear with notes.jpg The bumper is in pretty good shape, do you need it too?
    Is this the angled part you're looking for?
    I've got one bracket but you'll have to get your own hardware.

  3. #3
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Owner Since
    2012

    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's the piece! I'm fine finding my own hardware

  4. #4
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Owner Since

    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll take it out tomorrow and post some pictures of it.

  5. #5
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Owner Since

    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have the bumper, the two gen 2 rear wheel well covers and this angle support. I'm not really wanting to split up the set.
    For $65 I will sell the angle support with USPS to the lower 48 included.
    ??????????IMG_0394.jpgIMG_0392.jpg

  6. #6
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Owner Since
    2012

    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How much for both wheel well covers too? I didn't realize they were different

  7. #7
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Owner Since

    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yah, they are different on Stealth Gen-1 compared to Stealth Gen-2. I've heard of people modifying their Gen-1's though. One of the one's I have is damaged. It has a 4" split. It is repairable. I will pull them out tomorrow, post some pics and figure a price.

  8. #8
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Owner Since

    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is what I have. A bumper in very good condition. The center angle bracket in very good condition. The large piece is the passenger side wheel well cover. The two small pieces are the driver side wheel well covers. All of the wheel well covers have splits in the plastic. Price? $185 with delivery (United Parcel Service) to lower 48 for everything except the bumper cover.IMG_0397.jpgIMG_0403.jpgIMG_0402.jpgIMG_0401.jpgIMG_0399.jpg

  9. #9
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Owner Since
    2012

    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry I've taken so long to get back to you, the blistering cold around here sapped my motivation for awhile. I can't afford that yet since I had to replace all the struts on my Cobalt last week. I'll keep you in mind. If you sell them before I can scrounge up enough all the better for you.

  10. #10
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Owner Since
    2012

    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Do you still have those pieces for sale? I'm on the prowl again!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering