Just talked it over with the Gf. Doesn't look like it is a go. My fridge decided to break like literally 5 mins ago, so it looks like the spare money I was planning on doing cool stuff with, like tracking my car, driving to meets and what not, are no longer viable.
Being in college and having no money sucks!
OK this one might be a little smaller than the others but it will still be fun. Coop finally has his car going good and he's not going to be able to make it. I don't think I have ever rode in his car. lol
Sean and Linda![]()
Cool, I'll add you guys.![]()
Sean is requesting your hot wings![]()
planning on it![]()
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks