Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Need $100 of parts? Maximal needs a t-shirt design

  1. #31
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Avoca, NY
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 56 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopKill View Post
    Awesome stuff here, Terry not made a choice yet?
    Not yet. Was going to decide by tomorrow but I might take the weekend to think it through, there are tons of good ones I got here and other forums/Facebook.

  2. #32
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Owner Since
    04/18/2008

    Location
    wheatfield, IN
    Posts
    733
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    everybody gets giftcards lol......I have a shopping cart ready to go.......Just in case lol

  3. #33
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Owner Since
    04/18/2008

    Location
    wheatfield, IN
    Posts
    733
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    soo.......nobody wins?

  4. #34
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Avoca, NY
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 56 Times in 38 Posts
    Sorry guys, holiday rush on the business and personal side has been killing me.

    Anyways, I sent a PM to the winner and once I hear back from them on a couple things I'll announce who it is to everyone. I appreciate all the submissions and I'm holding onto them so if, sometime down the road I need a new design I have one.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering