Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Need $100 of parts? Maximal needs a t-shirt design

  1. #21
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Owner Since
    04/18/2008

    Location
    wheatfield, IN
    Posts
    733
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foxystealth View Post
    I was hoping that I'd find time to put together another design besides the one on fb, but I never did get the chance.
    got any pics, or a link?

  2. #22
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Owner Since
    04/18/2008

    Location
    wheatfield, IN
    Posts
    733
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    flipped the pedal holes around on the bottom of the gas, I don't know that I like it better.

  3. #23
    Forum User supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2003

    Location
    Lima, OH
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Was just kind of a simple design I put together using just the text. Didn't get the chance to play around with any images or fancy graphics or anything.




    Good job on yours, BTW. I like the one with the pedals.

    :: Hers :: Pearl White '91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT ::
    :: His :: Black '92 Dodge Stealth R/T TT ::
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/51937543@N08/sets

  4. #24
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Owner Since
    04/18/2008

    Location
    wheatfield, IN
    Posts
    733
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foxystealth View Post
    Was just kind of a simple design I put together using just the text. Didn't get the chance to play around with any images or fancy graphics or anything.




    Good job on yours, BTW. I like the one with the pedals.
    that's bad ass, I like the distressed look.

  5. #25
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    She does good work


    I think Terry should post up all the ones submitted. Maybe have us vote to help him make up his mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

  6. #26
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    November 1999

    Location
    Rowlett
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 93 Times in 64 Posts
    Foxy, I really like your design.

    Since many are posting up, here was my submission.


  7. #27
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Very nice John

  8. #28
    Forum User supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2003

    Location
    Lima, OH
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Thanks guys!

    Nice design John!

  9. #29
    There will be Blood! verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1997

    Location
    In Sane!
    Posts
    4,677
    Thanks
    1,081
    Thanked 449 Times in 331 Posts
    Awesome stuff here, Terry not made a choice yet?

    Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
    CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
    "Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" . .

  10. #30
    All great looking shirts! I particularly like Foxy's and J-Grooves. I'll definitely purchase a shirt whenever the final design(s) becomes available

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering