Already offer these on a one on one basis, however I would like to make more of these for folks and see if there is interest in offering these on an on going basis. This is a lower cost alternative to the 3SX or IPS fuel hats, or replacing yours if you bend your hard line on the hat. While it is pretty easy to do yourself, it's not terribly cost efficient to make just one. So I'm offering a complete conversion done for you, at a couple different price points.

Important features:
  • SAE J30R10 Hose for Submersion - only hose designed for complete submersion without becoming weak or spongy.
  • PTFE lined hose from hat to hard line - Teflon lining means you can run any fuel without worrying about it breaking down
  • Actual fuel injection style clamps for the submersion line - No worm clamps that can damage the hose or work lose over time
  • Easily remove the hose from the fuel hat side, no more crawling under the car or bending the hard line to get the hat out.

You've got two basic design options, and then more options from there:

Design 1: -06AN 90 degree bulkhead to straight line (cheap but effective)
Design 2: -06AN Bulk head fuel cell style fitting to a radiused 90 degree fitting (Significantly more expensive, but less restrictive)

You can get these in a budget style (most fittings will be plain steel with a zinc coating, may be some anodized), or a more eye candy oriented style: anodized blue/red, or black, or even a near-chrome look.

I'm not looking to get rich off of these, so the absolute cheapest version will start at $120 shipped back to you. Prices will go up if you want the radiused fitting design, or anodized aluminum fittings. I've got a handful of fuel hats here and waiting to go, so I can do a core exchange basis, in which case it's $250 shipped to you and you have 14 days to get me your old hat.

If there's not enough interest as a group (need a minimum of 5 people to make the $100 price point work and justify my time), then these will go back to the usual price I charge of $120 shipped and will be done on a one by one basis.