Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: x2percentmilk's Variable Pop-Up Controller

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since
    March 2007

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lat42MS View Post
    Bump, I really want one of these...
    They're AWESOME! I've had mine for awhile and I love the ability to adjust it where you want it. Now if only someone made a snakes delete. hmmmm...

Forum User verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I just wanted to apologize for disapearing on this, mostly to lat42, but to everyone who still wants one of these. Life got crazy (all good things) and is just now starting to settle down (even better things). I just want everyone to know that I didnt do this project for the money. I'm not even sure if I came out positive when it was all said and done. I just did it because I knew I didnt want to pay 120 bucks for something so simple, and knew that you guys didnt want to either. I probably could optimize the cost a bit more, get some PCB's made to make it more worth my time (upping the cost by ALOT, but whatever), but regardless its just not in my priorities to make these right now.

I think im going to release the schematics, part numbers, and some pictures, and let you guys build them yourselves. You only need a soldering iron and an hour or so, its very straight forward. I'll be working with lat42 as well given his established 1g products.

Sound like a plan?

PS: To everyone paying attention to my aftermarket ECU project...it went very well, but is nothing near a completed product. Maybe some day I'll pick it back up again, and i've come A LONG way in my skills and ability since then, but it seems like other projects have been making some headway, and I'm happy about that.

Also, i am no longer an indepedent vendor here, and that will probably stay that way.

Formerly Carnage VR4 verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I always wanted one, so releasing the schematics would be awesome. Please do.

Thanks!

-Matt

| 1992 3000GT VR-4 | Sandstone Grey | Carnage VR4 Revival Process: Initiated | It's time to bring her back. |