1991 $ 3000
Car is forsale
Okay I do not i mean do not want to do this, but if i have to i would like for some one to appriase my car for me. I can not seem to figure out this problem. Im a bit in over my head and the car deserves to be completed.
1991 Dodge Stealth RT/TT
78600 original miles
only mod is K&N Filter
The car sat for 10 years or so in a wharehhouse so stuff was put on the hood and scratched the fenders up. Has a dent about half dollar on the hatch.
The tranny shifts perfectly
Engine seems fine same with turbos
BUT ( smokes bad on start and for a few mins) Started doing this last april after sitting all winter. No mixing of fluids smells like gas. I can not seem to diagnoise it nor anyone i know. Nor can i afford to spend 1k for some one to loook at it :/
Clutch peddle creaks
breaks are bad on the fronts and really loud
Brand new tires all 4 and real spare
Comes with SAFC2 and bigger injectors
People keep saying its the ecu or timing off. I dont know how to check timing on this car. If finances change i want to keep it. But she needs to be finished since cars this low in milage are becoming very rare. I have a video in my other thread of it ideling and showing the smoke :/ thanks guys
PS has all the reciepts from dealer maint



Reply With Quote




Bookmarks