Thread: GroundZeroPerformance / 3SWarehouse Still waiting on a Kmember I ordered 3 months ago

Forum User Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks

GroundZeroPerformance / 3SWarehouse Still waiting on a Kmember I ordered 3 months ago

This has been an ongoing issue for a long time now and I believe I have been more than patient but at this point I am getting extremely frustrated. I'll just go through the whole thing.

Over a year (probably a year and a half now) I called up and asked if I could get a rebuilt steering rack from you, paid for it w/o sending in a core. I got the rack a short time later, looked in rough shape but I figured ok, should work. Wrong, I installed in, it popped and filled up both boots with PS fluid and leaked everything out, busted rack that was supposed to be rebuilt, called them up send in my original rack as the core this time and asked for a new one, they sent me a FWD rack (I have a VR4 2nd gen), said no, I want the TT rack, sent it back, they were nice enough to pay for shipping to send that one back. At this point I didn't want to deal with trying to get a steering rack from them so I went to a different company and got one delivered in perfect condition within a week.

At this point they still have my money and I needed a Kmember as I believe mine is bent. So I call them up and ask do you think you could get me a powder coated Kmember for the money I paid them, they agreed and I paid additional for shipping to my address as well as paid for some poly front subframe bushings. This deal was made over 3 months ago, about a month ago they apparently had the Kmember ready to go and I thought it was shipped, but wait until next week, no Kmember arrived. I called them up and talked to Hanz who explained that they just "lost" it. How do you lose a powder coated Kmember? Its not exactly a small piece. Anyways, said they would get another one going and I haven't heard from them since.

I have not received any PM's here on the site, I got a hold of Hanz 2 days ago, said he was in the shop or something and would call me back in 20-30 minutes, provided my phone number and never got a call back. You can't leave a message there because their VM is full. This is REALLY IRRITATING.

I want my Kmember and the subframe bushings I ordered 3 months ago.

Forum User Feedback Score 12 (100%)
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Yes, I thought we had a front k member powder coated gloss black when you asked for one. But I only had the rear subframe stuff in gloss black. I was mistaken. The front K member is still at the coaters getting done. I in fact did not charge you for the bushings or anything extra from what was originally purchased. Yes, there was an issue with the original rack that we had built in house. We supplied you with a rack from a local auto parts store. I never opened the box to confirm it was the correct rack that I had ordered. Sent that rack to you and you informed me it was the wrong rack (almost a year later) and we took it back in on trade for the front k member. I will get the k member situation sorted out as soon as possible.

Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thank you, please keep me updated.

Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Any updates? What is the powder coater doing?

Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Please provide an update as to where you are on this.

Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I'll just wait until Monday, maybe my parts will come then.

Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Brand new week, any update? tracking info? progress info?

Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Talked to Emily over FB and requested an update by Wednesday as she was out of town and back Tuesday (give it a day to find out what the status is). I still have not received a phone call, PM (here or FB) or post here.

All I want is an update a few times a week showing that you actually give a fuck about this and want to get the piece to me. As you can see this is how it has been the entire time.

Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    They finally came through and I have my Kmember, all nice and shiny. Thank you.