Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: My vr4 vs 2013 Shelby

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2007

    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    1,565
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts

    My vr4 vs 2013 Shelby

    So This morning I am merging onto the hwy. My buddy is in his 2013 GT 500 and we merge perfectly. We always talk about going heads up but never have due to conflicting store schedules.

    So, today we meet up peeeeerrrfectly. I pull up next to him, kinda rub my hands together and point to him lets do this. doing about 60mph and drop the hammer....I pull on him and start to pull away HARD! so I slow down and he gets next to me again...shift to 3rd and BOOM! drop the hammer again...we rolling about 80mph and I pull on him again hard, but then level off, look down and im movin. Slow down and he comes up passes me and then we see the DREADED STATIE!!! he pulls over to turn around and we both were like OH SHIT!! Well, He never turned around and I pulled into work and was waiting and he never came lol. Got lucky.

    Best race ive had in years! Makes me feel good that I spanked a 2013 Shelby from a roll!

    Two weeks till the track opens for fri night drags...yay
    Last edited by Sin'sVr4; 05-12-2013 at 09:11 PM.

    1/4 mile 11.80 @117mph. 551whp 641trq @ 26psi E85 tune, MTC 19T-HLs, forge 15psi spring wastegates, 780 PTE inj, 3SX Fuel loop, ss fuel lines, Engine built by Laniers Speed shop, block bored .060 w/ chromolly rings, weisco pistons, 3sx custom forged rods, forged crank, HKS DLI, AEM EMS, AEM UEGO wideband, prosport oil and boost guages, aeromotive 1000 FPR, Dejon blow thru twintakes, Walbro E85 400 w/ 3sx hotwire kit and custom an fitting fuel pump w/ STM filter to pump line, CXRacing FMIC, Megan Racing Aluminum radiator, IPS custom downpipe, Borla 3" exhaust,Greddy profec b spec II EBC, Blitz SS BOV,R1 Drilled slotted rotors, Drag DR-31 rims, RPS stage 4 unsprung clutch,

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering