Sold!!!!
Sold!!!!
Last edited by cbr; 04-30-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Wh9ch translator is it?
gen 1? Gen 2? or Pro?
gen 1.
the one that plugs into the maf harness and into the gm maf sensor
pic added
How much it sell for? Just curious as I'm considering selling my maft2 to replace with a maft. Also considering selling my 3" gm maf to get a 3.5".
$250 local picked up for everything
and 250 for the apexi neo
I really didnt wanna part with them but I needed the money to fly back to ny for another surgery. lol
im gunna have to buy those parts again when this issue is over with to be able to run my car
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks