Delete: Car is sold
Delete: Car is sold
Last edited by mn2120112; 05-30-2013 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Car is sold
needs more pics. interior, rear, engine bay, etc.
p.s.
ain't nothing wrong with an automatic. i'd be a helluva lot more embarrassed about the bomex skirts & bumper on it.
Bump. Currently stuck at college and can't get home to take more pictures. Interior's clean though, when I get home I'll get some pictures. Car must go though. Make an offer.
delete
Last edited by mn2120112; 05-30-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Just as a FYI that's not an SL. it's a base. Looks just like my 98 base, wheels an all (and body kit). GLWS!
^
that SOHC, as charles ramsey would say, is a dead giveaway.
Well... Now I'm pissed. I'm going to have to try to get ahold of the guys I bought it from. The guy told me, in writing,that it was an SL.
Thanks for the catch guys...
cavaet emptor. there's a reason i spend a couple weeks researching PC components before i buy a computer or researching bike components before i build a bike. cars aren't any different.
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks