Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61

Thread: FS: 2-Bolt Block, 25 Spline 5 Speed, 60MM Greddy Gauges

  1. #31
    the trans

  2. #32
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    How about $810 shipped lol.
    July 2014 COTM
    We follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.

  3. #33
    I'll do 700 right now if you want

  4. #34
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    That leaves me $110ish in the hole.

  5. #35
    not tryin to be a dick but thats the best i can do. nothing for nothing, you can't buy parts and expect to brake even when you sell them

  6. #36
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts

  7. #37
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2007 (17 Years old ;)

    Location
    rio rancho (AKA Real Rathole)
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Would you be able to do payments for that short block? I think I'm broke right now but I might be able to do $50 to at least save it for me then on the 12th send more. I just need it to at least be rebuild able because I'm sending it to pampena motor sport. My zip is 87144. I'll pay what ever the hell you want (eventually) I just need a decent 2 bolt short block.

  8. #38
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    I can hold it for you. Just let me know when you have all the funds.

    Post via Tapatalk

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to FeaRpb For This Useful Post:


  10. #39
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2007 (17 Years old ;)

    Location
    rio rancho (AKA Real Rathole)
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    SWEET!!! YOU THE SHIT! I'll more then likely have at least half by the 12th. The last part I should be able to pay everything by the 26th.

  11. #40
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    Just collect it all until then and pay me at one time.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering