I am selling my now spare 2-bolt tt block. It has 11x,xxx miles on it. Ran with no issues before I pulled it for my current build. It is now just sitting around taking up room.
Looking for $420 + shipping.
Have any questions, just ask.
I am selling my now spare 2-bolt tt block. It has 11x,xxx miles on it. Ran with no issues before I pulled it for my current build. It is now just sitting around taking up room.
Looking for $420 + shipping.
Have any questions, just ask.
Last edited by FeaRpb; 04-10-2013 at 11:35 AM.
July 2014 COTMWe follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.
Thursday![]()
Monday Morning![]()
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks