Thread: Ganador mirrors?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum User
    Owner Since
    December 19th, 2011

Thanks

Ganador mirrors?

I am a HUGE fan of Ganador mirrors (if you don't know what these are please look them up you will not be disappointed) I think Pit Road M made them but they were expensive and I don't know where you could even get their stuff in the states. Anyone know of another way I could possibly get some or make some for my 1993 VR-4

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    700$ for a set of mirrors... jesus...

are they made out of gold? sure carbon fiber.. whatever... as if that small of a part would make a difference between plastic and cf....

00 05 Celica Power Adjust K6 Mirrors w Side Amber LED Built in Arrow Signal | eBay

those look nice. has power mirrors and side markers. and the style you're looking for.

VR-3747 :D Not Verified
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    700$ for a set of mirrors... jesus...

are they made out of gold? sure carbon fiber.. whatever... as if that small of a part would make a difference between plastic and cf....

00 05 Celica Power Adjust K6 Mirrors w Side Amber LED Built in Arrow Signal | eBay

those look nice. has power mirrors and side markers. and the style you're looking for.
    and the incorrect year. the triangle needs to be the same size, or you may as well throw away your money.
    rise and rise again until lambs become lions

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by futurevr4man View Post
    and the incorrect year. the triangle needs to be the same size, or you may as well throw away your money.
    alright. no other car model that works? eclipse maybe.

Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    i think at the tender age of 16, you should be focused 100% on making your car run right. you've already said that you don't have enough money for a beater. priority #1 should be to make sure all of the requisite maintenance has been done. if you don't know for a FACT that it has been done: do it. you can drop several grand on just taking care of PM to bring the car up to spec. THAT should be your goal. mirrors, exhaust, bumpers, etc....all of that can wait.

i know you're young and you probably won't listen to a guy who is almost twice as old as you...but trust me. i've been around this community for 10 years. i've seen this happen all the time. it's why there's so many part-out threads: people get in way over their heads because they don't realize what owning one of these cars means. more so than any other platform in existence (this side of 6-figures) owning the car doesn't mean you can afford the car. just because it sells for dirt-cheap doesn't mean it costs pennies to maintain. i guarantee the resale value on these cars would be significantly higher if the maintenance time/cost was trivial.

Forum User
    Owner Since
    December 19th, 2011

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IPD View Post
    i think at the tender age of 16, you should be focused 100% on making your car run right. you've already said that you don't have enough money for a beater. priority #1 should be to make sure all of the requisite maintenance has been done. if you don't know for a FACT that it has been done: do it. you can drop several grand on just taking care of PM to bring the car up to spec. THAT should be your goal. mirrors, exhaust, bumpers, etc....all of that can wait.

i know you're young and you probably won't listen to a guy who is almost twice as old as you...but trust me. i've been around this community for 10 years. i've seen this happen all the time. it's why there's so many part-out threads: people get in way over their heads because they don't realize what owning one of these cars means. more so than any other platform in existence (this side of 6-figures) owning the car doesn't mean you can afford the car. just because it sells for dirt-cheap doesn't mean it costs pennies to maintain. i guarantee the resale value on these cars would be significantly higher if the maintenance time/cost was trivial.
    Ok I'll be sure to do that

DR-750 club Not Verified
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SHADES TREGO 88 View Post
    Ok I'll be sure to do that
    Nice dodge. You won't and you know it.
    July 2014 COTM
    We follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.

Forum User
    Owner Since
    December 19th, 2011

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FeaRpb View Post
    Nice dodge. You won't and you know it.
    Are you just here to mock or ridicule me? Or are you on here to help people enjoy their hobby?
    Last edited by SHADES TREGO 88; 04-01-2013 at 03:12 PM. Reason: misspelling

DR-750 club Not Verified
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SHADES TREGO 88 View Post
    Are you just here to mock or ridicule me? Or are you on hear to help people enjoy their hobby?
    Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Here you go.