Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ganador mirrors?

VR-3747 :D Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) futurevr4man's Avatar
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    idk. there is no way to figure it out without going out and measuring all the triangles in the world haha. im sure there are some other models that would work well, but i have no idea what they are. now you see why i have gone 5 years with no side mirrors still. idk what will work and what wont.
    rise and rise again until lambs become lions

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by futurevr4man View Post
    idk. there is no way to figure it out without going out and measuring all the triangles in the world haha. im sure there are some other models that would work well, but i have no idea what they are. now you see why i have gone 5 years with no side mirrors still. idk what will work and what wont.
    Alright. I went ahead and asked the ebayseller if he could see if he had any that fit either 89-93 Celica or 3000gt. I'll post here what/if he answers.

Now with more poop-smear Not Verified Feedback Score 8 (100%) IPD's Avatar
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonY View Post
    There is a lot of factors to consider in mirror placement and it can vary on budget(platform sharing), seating position, car width, size of the mirror, etc. If they were on the door triangle there would be a decent size blind spot on your drivers front caused by looking into/at the mirror vs looking over/past the mirror currently as it sits.

Jason
    not much on the roadways that's lower than my viewing angle being blocked by a triangle-mirror in my 3000gt. that should go double if your car is lowered. besides, putting it on a pedestal mounted to the triangle isn't out of the question either.

p.s.

celica mirrors, from what i recall, fit, but the angle is FUBAR. they'll point upwards at about a 45 degree angle, which not only looks retarded, but severely hampers their usefulness. i did try it with my ebay knockoffs. i'll sell them to you if you want.

Owner Since

Thanks
    Well you're right now that I think of it. They would probably block your view. Seats are very low on a 3s which is probably why they didn't place the mirrors in the triangle.

Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSpyderman View Post
    Japanese engineering....

Bob.
    That is actually German Engineering. The Original Porsche 911's are like that.

BAD ASS - I've got one Not Verified Feedback Score 9 (100%) j2k4's Avatar
    Owner Since
    2/2010

Thanks
    Thread from the Dead...
    Ranked No. #1 in initial quality

Idiots, simply by being idiots, seem capable of achieving randomly bad things that are beyond the imaginings of sensible people.

Member Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) ReddVR4's Avatar
    Owner Since
    SL owner since Jan 2010. VR4 owner since Sep 2012

Thanks
    lol old ass thread. Funny thing is that i just put on said Celica mirrors on my VR4. Doesn't fit that great but I love the look. $30 look alike Ganadors > $800+ Ganador/PRM/Kaze mirrors.

1991 Monza Red VR4- Weekend ride: Tanabe Super Medallion Hyper exhaust, 0.8 bar WGs, Turbosmart MBC (@1 bar), 3SX turbo pre-pipes, Straight pipe, Greddy Type RS BOV, Godspeed FMIC w/ PPE pipes, Stillin DP, HKS duel filters, RPS stage 2 clutch, 3sx SS clutch line, Custom oil catch can w/ braided lines, Krank vents, Ohhnoo's fuel loop, HW fuel pump, PC'd 2G brake swap w/3sx SS lines, Hawk pads, and Stop Tech rotors; Various deletes, PC'd/polished engine stuff, Koyo rad, Greddy coolant cap, DBest custom oil cap, Pit Road M front strut bar, PRM plug cover, PRM tailights, PRM CF Falcon hood and PRM shift knob, Morgan Motorsports splitter, 19x8.5 +27/19x9.5 +24 Volk GT-Cs wrapped Nitto NT555s, 99' bumper conversion, 99' sail panels, 2G side skirts, Retrofitted 5G Celica mirrors, Retro Spec side splitters, RS rain guards, and RS rear window visor, factory GTO light up visors, Custom fit Top Secret style diffuser for 350z, Robo mod w/halos, 3G rear garnish, Momo steering wheel, Tein Street Flex coilovers, 3SX control arms, Apexi turbo timer, Apexi mechanical boost gauge, Zoom Engineering Penta rear view mirror, Veilside navigators foot rest, Pioneer HU

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567