Thread: April 27th @ 9am -- Starved Rock Cruise

Chicago 3/S Organizer Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks

Cool April 27th @ 9am -- Starved Rock Cruise

Chicago 3/S will be having a cruise to/through Starved Rock State Park located in Utica, IL on Saturday April 27th. We will be departing from the Chicagoland area at 9am. Firm details will be out in the next few days as I figure them out, as well as a route. Remember, the more people that show up, the more fun the cruise will be. For additional details, find us on fb at www.facebook.com/groups/chicago3s, and for event details please visit: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/166594526830614/

Hope to see everyone there!
    Please PM me if you plan to attend, I need a very accurate count for those attending! Hang in there for more info!

Thanks ya'll!

~Ellie, Chicago 3/S Organizer & Admin

Owner Since

Thanks
    Hey ya'll! More details have been determined for the next meet, Starved Rock Cruise.

We are meeting for the cruise at the Spring Hill Suites Hotel by 9am. It is located on Remmington Boulevard/ Route 53 just off of I-55. Spring Hill is on your LEFT. (<---be there BEFORE 9am, as we will be leaving promptly at 9!)

We will take I-55 SOUTH to I-80 towards Iowa. Follow I-80 to exit 105 for Seneca. We will then take the beautiful rural Route 6 through Seneca, Marseilles, and Ottawa to our destination, Starved Rock, off of Route 71. Check out a map of the area:

Everyone attending will recieve a map w/ highlighted route. We need to determine what we want to do as far as food is concerned. Runnel has volunteered to bring a grill and we could cook out at the park (if he makes it...i hope he does!), or there are various places to eat in the area. Thoughts? Let me hear em! More details for the details to come! Thanks everyone for kickin' ass!

wanderlust Feedback Score 0 bridge's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    You should do walkies and put on channel 3 or something to make sure people don't get left behind/traffic etc. curt does this at UMG and it has helped several times when you have 40+ cars on a rural cruise
    1991 Jamaican Blue 3000gt VR4 || Maddog Performance Engineering|| Roadracers go in deeper and come out harder!

Owner Since

Thanks
    LOL we are like 9,000 steps ahead of you ;-) but thanks!