Haha no ill just get it done correctly somewhere. One day I'm gonna get good at paint and body work
rise and rise again until lambs become lions
Does the active aero wing work with those extension things?
After I toss on a 2G pearl white pass-side fender, I'll have 4 shades of pearl white on my car. LOL... full repaint one day...![]()
'93 VR4 | 10.57 @ 135 on C16 | 11.29 @ 125 on 93 | ~3275 lbs
Yeah actually it does!
made a video of 2 step or launch control or whatever you wanna call it. it was extremely spur of the moment, but figured i would post it up. both of these revs built 12psi. i am too nervous to hold it out longer haha
Damn, I can't get the video to work. Might be my work PC, it's been doing that a lot lately.
You're missing some sickness![]()
R135
╚╬╬╝
- 24
haha, my mom said i was going to blow it up right after that video was taken. i told her "its supposed to do that"
Guess I'll have to wait till I get homestupid work PC.
That sounds awesome!
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks