Dis gone be good!
    Stance Game Michael Myers
    19t RT/TT
    04 e60
    @Get_Like_M1ke

There will be Blood! verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    OK, so yeah... There are a LOT of brackets on this pig. There are brackets for the brackets that hold up the brackets!

Cleaned, and sanded up.

Do not pay attention to the mess in the back. Pulling parts from boxes that were in the closet of love. Yank and chuck technique...

Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
    CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
    "Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" . .

Owner Since

Thanks
    Back to fitment, and not fitment issues.

Started to plot the GZP fuel line upgrade, and location for direct injecting the meth. I was originally going to locate the meth nozzles under the intake plenum, but with the fuel lines in there shit gets cramped. So after looking into options I noticed that if I tap the lower plenum 3 in the front, and 3 in the rear, the nozzles are just about spraying directly with the air flow. Win!

Side note: I have not found very much info on directly spraying water/meth into the plenum. I have seen nos done this way of course. If anyone has any experience, or knows of someone doing this shout out please.

The fuel lines/rails

Location to be tapped, not decided if coming straight up, or to the side keeping it clean, and hidden.

Owner Since

Thanks
    Fitting the GCTech headers, and the MTC turbs, ignore the rip, shred, and toss technique in the background.

I may figure out a support bracket for the rear. Though Gil, and others say it will be fine, it just looks like it needs love to me.

Need to shorten a couple of studs to make life easier if removing in the car later.

Some sweet ass headers with some quality workmanship save a small issue to come.

Front engine mount issue, not quite enough room to bolt up. Easily solved when out of the car.

Rear has the same issue

fixed, bad pic sorry

Test fitted the down pipe, and she lines up great. I need to mount the water, and oil line to the turbs tomorrow to see if there are any issues there...

The Panda Not Verified
    Owner Since
    01/11/06

Thanks
    Nice!

Ported heads, IPS 2mm oversized valves, Delta 264/272 cams, 3SX High rev valve springs, 3SX cam gears,
    Merkel 6g72 3.5L BILLET crank stroker (going in this summer), 3sx poly motor mounts
    IPS EvoIII turbo kit, HKS SSQV bov, ETS anodized FMIC, AEM intake filters, Tanabe Turbo Back Concept G Blue Exhaust,
    HKS DLI, Ultra spark plug wires, Denso iridium IK24 spark plugs,
    JSPEC trans, Ultimate Performance short throw shifter, Spec carbon twin disk clutch, PST aluminum 2 piece drive shaft,
    Denso Supra fuel pump, RC 750cc fuel injectors, AEM Fuel pressure regulator,
    AEM wideband & boost gauge, AEM EMS in speed density,
    Addco sway bars, DBA 4000 drilled & slotted rotors, Enkei PF01 18x9 +45, BFGoodrich g-froce KDW 245/40/R18

YOUUSSS TRROOOLLLIN supporter
    Owner Since
    8/2008

Thanks
    subbed, looks awesome so far.
    (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

-jeff

1992 SVX LS-L
    1996 3000GT FWD-TT
    2005 XC90 T6 AWD

i collect parts.

6g74 block : 6g74 crankshaft (for sale!) : 6g75 crankshaft : 6g74/75 forged H-beam rods : 6g75 MIVEC heads : 2x 20G TD05 turbos

DrWeldin Wastegate upgrades : DrWeldin brushed sparkplug cover : Pampena solid rear diff bushings : STM brainded stainless clutch line : GZP remote clutch bleeder : Maximal Performance? T-case bracket : Seattle91VR4 poly motor mounts : front solid motor sound : 98SL ECU w/ Chrome & BlackStealth adapter harness : 3SX O2 simulators : TLE Groundwire kit

Krank Vents (original) : 3.0" GM MAF : 3.75" GM MAF w/ adapter harness : MAFT 1.x : NinjaPerformance remote IAC block : BlackStealth LCD Boost Controller : NinjaPerformance Boost Controller : Dejon split y-pipe : Dejon pre-turbo intake pipes w/ K&N filters : K&N FIPK kit : DSM SMICs : Tim/*GT Custom TD05 SMICs BIGGER THAN YOURS : random tech high-flow cat : M2 exhaust

Jackhammer Dual pump fuel hangar : 2x Aeromotive Stealth 340 fuel pumps : SX -10AN fuel filter : 450cc DSM blacktop injectors : 880cc delphi injectors : Stealthlabel injector quick disconnect clips : custom stainless steel breaded PTFE dual feed fuel setup : Fuelab FPR : Skillard underbody fuel channel

96 Stealth spoiler (original) : 2x Cianci 52mm DS B-pillar gauge pods w/ 1x matching PS blank B-pillar (different manufacturers) : Billet grill : random eBay? strut bar

Member Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I'm loving it Bill! The car and engine look awesome!!
    1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo
    Mods: DR750s, BC Sportsman rods, Ross pistons, ACT HD 6 puck clutch, 5 speed transmission, 300M output shaft, Broomfield racing billet transfer case housings, Spectre air filter, GM 3.75" MAF w/translator, DN Pre-turbo pipes, Pampena/CX Racing dual core FMIC, M2 Performance turbo-back exhaust, Walbro 450lph E85 pump, SXPerformance fuel filter, stainless fuel feed lines, EK2 Mfg fuel rails, SXPerformance AFPR, 1000cc Bosch injectors, 99 VR4 replica ECU w/ Chrome for tuning, Kenne Bell Boost-a-Spark, Blitz SBC i-D boost controller, IPS oil cooler, Intrax springs on KYB GR2 struts, Enkei Kojin 18X9.5 +30, Nexen N3000s, 99 front end, carbon fiber steering wheel, Pioneer AVH-X2600BT, JL C2 6.5" and 6"x9" speakers, free 4 channel amp for subs (LOL), twin Alpine 10" type E subs.

Made 608whp/631wtrq on Pampena's dyno @ 31 psi.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DK77 For This Useful Post:

DR-750 club Not Verified
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

Thanks
    Coop, I am in love.

I can't wait to put my shit together and mount up the mani's too
    July 2014 COTM
    We follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.

One fix at a time verified
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Should go together pretty quick now. It makes me want to get back out in the garage. I have a long list of things to do to the car to freshen it up.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Looks great Bill!

Jason

Silverstone Metallic 94 R2 FD and a Silver 2015 F250 Lariat Ultimate CCSB 6.7PSD
    Sold: Black 99 VR4 and two Pearl White 93 VR4's. Just say NO to FMIC's