Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: two more M515 1G datalogger kits.

  1. #1
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Medford OR
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 602 Times in 302 Posts

    two more M515 1G datalogger kits.

    I've built several of these recently, and sold a few of the extras on this board. I have two more available currently. Palms are refurbished with new batteries, cables are new. Price is $120 shipped

    I've had many people PM me offers for less money, I'm not going to do that... If it were a single item, I'd be all for negotiating, but I'm not going to devalue the item that other people have paid for, and I'm not interested in reducing the value of an item that I may want to build more of in the future... Please keep in mind that the vast majority of the kits I build go to locals, or members of semi-local to me regional clubs.

    I do have one M500 Palm available for someone who is looking to save some cash, and isn't concerned about half the memory or the color screen... I could build a kit out of it for $100 shipped.


    [img][/img]


    Real Performance Automotive (541)816-4500 www.FB.com/RealPerformanceAuto

  2. #2
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Medford OR
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 602 Times in 302 Posts
    Have a couple of these available...

  3. #3
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Medford OR
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 602 Times in 302 Posts

  4. #4
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Owner Since

    Posts
    11
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is this everything that is needed to work or is there anything else, I apologize if its a stupid question never used one before so I don't know.

  5. #5
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Owner Since

    Posts
    11
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Also is this capable of monitering knock, cause that's what im most interested in, fairly certain that it does just don't know, thanks

  6. #6
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Medford OR
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 602 Times in 302 Posts
    I've been asked a couple times what the difference is between the M500 and the M515: There are three versions of the M5XX series Palm. They are all basically the same machine, with revisions along the way. The first was the M500, with 8mb internal memory, and without color screen. Second came the upgrade to color screen with the M505. Last was the doubling of the internal memory to 16mb with the M515.

    Quote Originally Posted by 91estt View Post
    Is this everything that is needed to work or is there anything else, I apologize if its a stupid question never used one before so I don't know.
    Yes... As recieved, you can plug into the car and log. If you want to move data between the logger and a PC you will need to download and install the Palm Desktop software.

    Quote Originally Posted by 91estt View Post
    Also is this capable of monitoring knock, cause that's what im most interested in, fairly certain that it does just don't know, thanks
    Yes... It will monitor knock as well as any other parameters the ECU is capable of communicating. It will also read and clear trouble codes, and perform some interactive tests.(like individual injector kill, solenoid activation, and fuel pump activation)

  7. #7
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Owner Since

    Posts
    11
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok this is what I want then just have to figure out the paypal, but ill definantly take the $120 kit, just let me know what to do ill pay u tomorrow. Thanks

  8. #8
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Owner Since

    Posts
    11
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sorry I haven't got back with u on this I trashed my fwd trans wed night, so ill have to track a awd trans down, so ill have to pass on this item for now thank u anyways

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering