Results 1 to 10 of 634

Thread: JimVR4 95 Spyder Engine Rebuild

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #17
    JNS Engineering verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1994

    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    2,112
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 155 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by green-lantern View Post
    Jim that's really cool! Will it be switch activated or throttle? I don't think you will need the light to know that's open but.....it's awesome
    I got the stock switch and garnish installed now and everything works on the control side but I haven't found a shop to weld in the cutout yet. This is just going to be switch activated. No rpm or boost sensing. I don't want it getting loud all the time I get into boost. If Greg ever gets the dual tables working in Chrome I can have a more agressive tune when the cut out opens up since he's planning to base the maps off the AE switch.
    Last edited by Jimvr4; 03-16-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering