i'm on the fence about duke. i really wanted to see michigan state in the final 4. either way, SUCK IT TOSU!!!!
i'm on the fence about duke. i really wanted to see michigan state in the final 4. either way, SUCK IT TOSU!!!!
eh you said they would be out a lot earlier... but they were not some kind of unstoppable team, I didn't think they would get that far.
they guys who beat them said they studied how Wisconson beat them and it worked. Buckeyes couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in the first half...
real 3s'ers have NoCar transfer cases...
And Michigan to the Final Four....Louisville Duke should be a good game, we'll see.
yep. michigan in the final 4 was my last successful pick. it's all downhill from here.
Leg...![]()
-Brian
I just found the replay on youtube. I feel terrible for the kid.
[06-05, 19:29] OhioSpyderman: Brian, finding a woman is NOT the answer, you need to shop for a good VACUUM
I'd wanna be sedated and not wake up for a month if that was my leg.
Jason
omfgwtfbbqthatsdisgusting. wow. and yet...maybe it worked. maybe duke was psyched out.
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks