Indiana just nuked my bracket from orbit.
'93 VR4 | 10.57 @ 135 on C16 | 11.29 @ 125 on 93 | ~3275 lbs
my only prayer is if michigan & mi-state make it to the final 4. not gonna happen though.
I beleive I called it in chat awhile back that IU would break people's hearts once again. Myself, I am have been an IU hater ever since they screwed Bobby Knight.
[06-05, 19:29] OhioSpyderman: Brian, finding a woman is NOT the answer, you need to shop for a good VACUUM
http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/...2fd_punch2.gif
rofl Kansas guy punches the Michigan guy right off the bat... wonderful...
I think Kansas kinda screwed themselves with that move though, the refs were out to get them after that...
Last edited by Mikes2nd; 03-29-2013 at 10:07 PM.
real 3s'ers have NoCar transfer cases...
michigan wins. fuckin, hey.
I figured the refs would way over "even" that out. Could you imagine the headlines? "Kansas wins over Michigan, cheap shot of the season helps?". the "second guessing" from sports talk radio... blah blah... center was taken out of the game... blah blah..
LOLOL, OSU goes down.
Now if Duke can lose tomorrow my happiness will be complete.
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks