Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Woo Hoo, 1st post. So, what else to you own worth mentioning?

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Current car: 2006 S2000. Only mod so far is Dunlop Direzza Star Specs that I bought to replace the junk rubber that was on it when I picked the car up in late June. The tires are amazing. This car just sticks to the road. I go through five roundabouts (circular intersections--I know they have various names across the country) on my way to work every morning and this car is perfect for them. Depending on my financial situation in the next year or two I plan on going turbo with this thing along with a reinforced drivetrain. Would probably be somewhere around the low 400s @ the wheels with a 93 octane tune. For now though I'm just going to enjoy it and keep learning how to push it farther in the twisties.

Previous car which I will likely buy back from my dad: 99 Trans Am. Sold it to buy the S2000. I'm the second owner and it's got about 85k miles on it. Still runs and looks great. I had it for four years so I was ready for something different, but now I sort of miss it sometimes.

TD04 Upgrade & Billet TD05 Upgrades
    Owner Since

Thanks
    My DD is an Audi A6 4.2 w/dual full 2.5 inch exhaust w/magnaflow mufflers. Coded Transmission (just makes manual auto shifting a little better), 15% tint, and a boatload of miles on it lol.

My other fun project is a 1970 Plymouth Cuda w/a 383 V8, 4-Speed, Shaker hood. Its got coilover 4 link rear suspension, massive tires 295-35-18's in the rear, and 255-40-18's for the front. Currently I stripped it down a bare shell and had it media blasted and its being repainted. Here's a pic of it as it sat 3 months ago, its further along but I dont have any pics of it yet.

i left the 3s platform in 2008 when my 3000gt was coming up to some expensive maintenance costs and moved on to mazda rx-8's.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mbentley; 09-12-2010 at 08:02 AM.
    2005 mazda rx-8 atx gt

Still under construction -_- Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 92RT-TT View Post
    My DD is an Audi A6 4.2 w/dual full 2.5 inch exhaust w/magnaflow mufflers. Coded Transmission (just makes manual auto shifting a little better), 15% tint, and a boatload of miles on it lol.
    Nice 4.2, i wish mine was black :/

Monogamous Gigolo verified
    Owner Since
    October 2009

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTurbo View Post
    My summer daily driver is an '04 Saturn ION Red Line that I bought new in Sept of 2004. It has the 2.0 L supercharged ECOtec 4 cyl/Gretag 5 speed that is basically the SAAB 93 turbo 4 banger with a huffer instead of a hairdryer. GM rated it at 205 SAE crank HP and right out of the box it dyno'd 216 at the wheels which is around 254 at the crank. Bone stock it runs a 14.40 - 14.50 ET at 99.7 MPH in the 1/4. A factory stage II kit is available that has a smaller pulley, larger injectors and an ECU remapping for around $900 installed that will bump up the HP to 275 at the wheels and right around 325 at the crank. Not bad for a 2900# car with a Nurburgring tuned suspension. It is very fun to drive down on-ramps to Interstates and is a blast at autocrosses and track days and is a great DD that gets 28 MPG while driving it like it is a rental.

Nice Ion, are you a member of Sixsphere?

My other toy car (wife's now) is an 01 SC2

Quote Originally Posted by Streamline3s View Post
    Nice Mustang indeed! Are you on Mustang Forums by chance? I bought my 07 4.0 Premium new and have since put over 53k miles on it last I checked without any problems other than a dead battery last month. It looks great and has a lot of exterior/interior mods but I knew to make it fast I'd have to drop in a new engine of TT/Supercharge it. I had wanted to buy a GTCS but I knew I was going to buy a home soon after so I got the 4.0 for the price/mpg/insurance rates. Now that it's paid off and I have my home...well it has me thinking...

Your car sounds nce. Yeah I'm on SVTperformance my son has a modded 07 Gt that is nice also.
    R.I.P Spyder you are missed. 93 VR4 453 Hp, balanced, Ported, Polished, Port Matched, 99 lifters, Ross 70 over 8.5 to 1 forged pistons, Stress relieved shotpeened magnafluxed rods,EK2 Red poly motor mounts, Fidanza Adjustable Cam Gears,Kevlar timing belt, Polished Fuel Rails, 16 T, Gutted Precats, 3SX performance down pipe, Race pipe,QTP Exhaust 3" Cutout, HKS Cat Back, MSD Wires, NGK BCP7ES non-resistor plugs, AEM EMS ECU, Speed Density Conversion, AEM 3.5 MAP, AEM AIT,Dual K&N air filters, Dejon Tool Dual Air Intake, Dejon Tool Y Pipe, PTE 550, Walbro fuel pump, EK2 fuel loop, No EGR, Vacuum line reduction, AEM True Flow Controller, Greddy BOV, AEM Gauge UEGO Controller wide band O2 sensor, Gauge-Tech, Kormex tranny,Quadco XR steel Output shaft, LSE Stainless Steel Transfer Main case and Midcase, Quadco input spool, Lightened flywheel, South Bend 6 Puck DXD F Clutch, Greddy EGT, Autometer Boost Gauge, 3SX fuel pressure gauge, Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, FMIC , 5Zigen FNO1R-C, Audio: 6 New Infinty speakers. Alpine CDA MP3/WWA 9847 Reciever, 2 Dual 300 watt amps. Cianci 3 gauge A pilars, Aluminum defroster vents' lowered

My son's car got in a magazine

Ex 3SI Super Mod verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Mine is the white one, the silver one is my Sons.

Cool! Is that Galveston?

Devoted Darkling
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TT4ME View Post
    Yea. I've been looking at the 335's and 135's. Do they have decent head room? I'm 6'5" will I fit?
    That is going to be tough. I have a friend at work that is 6'4" and he "fits", but I don't think he's too comfortable. But... We always have people in the back seat with him in the front, so he can't move the seat back as much as he would like. I would say you can fit, but don't expect to have someone sitting behind you.
    2017 Chevy Volt: Daily Beater - More range, more savings!
    2015 335i Sedan M Sport: Replacing the 2007 335i... may it R.I.P.
    1994 3000GT VR-4: 12.835 @ 109.40 (stock injectors...) still have it... for now...
    2007 335i Sedan: Totaled while sitting at a red light...
    1997 Supra TT: Gone to the land of the Red Wings

"The world might end the night might fall :: Rain on down and cover us all :: And drown us with the burdens of our sins" -- Shirley Manson
    "I'm very, very famous. Not a lot of people know that." -- Geoff Achison