Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Woo Hoo, 1st post. So, what else to you own worth mentioning?

Wut wut? verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ukyo View Post
    We picked up a BMW 335i back in late April of this year. Haven't had it to the track yet, but it should run mid 13s at around 105 MPH. Not bad for a 4 door people hauler.

The problem with it is the car is so well built, we don't drive our other cars any more. The VR-4 and the Supra are just sitting around doing nothing but getting flat spots in the tires while the batteries die.

Sooner or later the new will wear off and we'll start driving the other cars again. Maybe...
    Yea. I've been looking at the 335's and 135's. Do they have decent head room? I'm 6'5" will I fit?

The 99 Sebring with Avenger front and sides, good ol reliable Sebring, some info about the car:

Has the Mitsubishi 6g73 2.5l V6 mated to the(unfortunetly) Chrysler automatic a604 transmission, I've done the basic stuff in regards to mods, nothing fancy, still slow as balls, just sounds better than most.

Forum User verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    My 2004 RX-8. The successor of my 1994 Stealth. 6-Speed, very fun to drive, not the fastest car ever, but it sticks to the road in the curves.

Not A DSM verified
    Owner Since
    June 2006

Thanks
    I have two other cars. My daily driver is a 2010 Ford (Mazda) Escape. It's not worth mentioning beyond that. Besides my Stealth my other fun car is a 1989 Chrysler LeBaron GTC TII. They only made 1,033 of them and I love the sleeper factor. Plus it's not a car you see everyday and if you do they normally look like shit. It's my project car right now. As soon as it's done the Stealth will become the full time project.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Faust View Post
    The 99 Sebring with Avenger front and sides, good ol reliable Sebring, some info about the car:

Has the Mitsubishi 6g73 2.5l V6 mated to the(unfortunetly) Chrysler automatic a604 transmission, I've done the basic stuff in regards to mods, nothing fancy, still slow as balls, just sounds better than most.

Really, those had the 604? I thought they stopped using that pile of shit in 1995. Had I known I would have never bought my 1999 Sebring. Still, its was just too damn slow. I was so happy when I replaced it with my Stealth.

2008 Gt500 Shelby modded with a 2.9 whipple and supporting mods. 712 whp

R.I.P Spyder you are missed. 93 VR4 453 Hp, balanced, Ported, Polished, Port Matched, 99 lifters, Ross 70 over 8.5 to 1 forged pistons, Stress relieved shotpeened magnafluxed rods,EK2 Red poly motor mounts, Fidanza Adjustable Cam Gears,Kevlar timing belt, Polished Fuel Rails, 16 T, Gutted Precats, 3SX performance down pipe, Race pipe,QTP Exhaust 3" Cutout, HKS Cat Back, MSD Wires, NGK BCP7ES non-resistor plugs, AEM EMS ECU, Speed Density Conversion, AEM 3.5 MAP, AEM AIT,Dual K&N air filters, Dejon Tool Dual Air Intake, Dejon Tool Y Pipe, PTE 550, Walbro fuel pump, EK2 fuel loop, No EGR, Vacuum line reduction, AEM True Flow Controller, Greddy BOV, AEM Gauge UEGO Controller wide band O2 sensor, Gauge-Tech, Kormex tranny,Quadco XR steel Output shaft, LSE Stainless Steel Transfer Main case and Midcase, Quadco input spool, Lightened flywheel, South Bend 6 Puck DXD F Clutch, Greddy EGT, Autometer Boost Gauge, 3SX fuel pressure gauge, Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, FMIC , 5Zigen FNO1R-C, Audio: 6 New Infinty speakers. Alpine CDA MP3/WWA 9847 Reciever, 2 Dual 300 watt amps. Cianci 3 gauge A pilars, Aluminum defroster vents' lowered

Member verified
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Shee-it! Nice Stang
    R135
    ╚╬╬╝

Bullitt GT, may be faster than my RT/TT

Last edited by T A D; 09-12-2010 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
    Shee-it! Nice Stang
    Thanks

Member verified
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    My favorite local car meet moment was watching and listening, especially listening, a Terminator with ~800whp blow by on the local highway. All you could hear was the howl of the supercharger. So awesome.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FastOldGuy View Post
    Thanks
    Nice Mustang indeed! Are you on Mustang Forums by chance? I bought my 07 4.0 Premium new and have since put over 53k miles on it last I checked without any problems other than a dead battery last month. It looks great and has a lot of exterior/interior mods but I knew to make it fast I'd have to drop in a new engine of TT/Supercharge it. I had wanted to buy a GTCS but I knew I was going to buy a home soon after so I got the 4.0 for the price/mpg/insurance rates. Now that it's paid off and I have my home...well it has me thinking...