Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 75

Thread: Anyone interested in a used 24 spline 5 speed?

  1. #1
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts

    Anyone interested in a used 24 spline 5 speed?

    I have my old 5 speed still attached to my old block in the garage.

    It is 25 spline and has 11x,xxx miles on it. If I remember right, 2nd gear had a slight grind every now and then.

    If anyone is interested let me know and I will find a price for it.

    As of now this is a gauging interest thread.


    *EDIT*
    LOL at my title, someone change that to 25 spline please
    Last edited by FeaRpb; 10-10-2012 at 04:40 PM.
    July 2014 COTM
    We follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.

  2. #2
    I would be, for a decent price of course.
    www.stickyvinylgraphics.com
    Custom Stickers & Graphics

    www.chumpcar.com
    Regional Series Promoter for the ChumpCar World Series

  3. #3
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    pm sent

  4. #4
    1993 rt/tt Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Location
    wa state
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 181 Times in 119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FeaRpb View Post


    *EDIT*
    LOL at my title, someone change that to 25 spline please
    Dammit, thats the only reason i clicked on this thread...to see how you made a 24 spline
    if you cant fix it with a hammer...then you have an electrical problem


  5. #5
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    Dammit, thats the only reason i clicked on this thread...to see how you made a 24 spline
    Physics

  6. #6
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    Dammit, thats the only reason i clicked on this thread...to see how you made a 24 spline
    Ha ha me too

    He just wanted people to bump his thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

  7. #7
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by green-lantern View Post
    Ha ha me too

    He just wanted people to bump his thread


  8. #8
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    Bump

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 41 Times in 36 Posts
    Bump for a good 5 speed

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

  10. #10
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    TTT

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering