Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: February Photo competition...

Forum User Feedback Score 0 reallyxxxxxxloud's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks

February Photo competition...

Due to all the flooding in my city of Brisbane and most of Queensland, now the devastating Cyclone hitting North Queensland. I thought that there's nothing more important than family. My thoughts go out to all those who have been affected...

So this months Pic is to be of "a loved one".

Rules:

Contest themes are abstract and limited to one or two words, or a short phrase at the longest. Any interpretation of the theme that falls within the rules is welcome. Please follow all NSFW posting rules.

You must be the person that took the photo. Previous photos are acceptable as long as you are the one that captured the image.

One submission per contest.

Image submissions will be open for one week from the time the contest is announced.

A member of the mod staff will create a poll for voting on the images after the submission deadline. The poll will remain open for four days (subject to change).

You must submit a title with your photos. This is just to make creating the poll easier.

Normal image processing such as sharpening/brightness/contrast/color adjustment and enhancement is expected. "Chopping" such as adding, removing, or reshaping objects is discouraged. You must provide an unedited "as-shot" version of your image if challenged on "chopping."

You can host your own images or host them from the gallery.

The contest winner gets to choose the theme for the next contest and the honor of creating the thread for it. They will also be recorded in the official "3SGTO Photo Contest Hall of Fame" thread.
    "Video games don't affect kids, I mean if Pacman affected us as kids, we'd all be running around a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

PIONEER-ODR RS-K1/C-100/C-200/RS-P50 X2/RS-P1/RS-M1
    DIAMOND-AUDIO HEX 8" X2/HEX SILK DOME TWEETERS X4/D7-401 AMP X2/D7-402 X1/D7-152 AMP X1/D7-104 AMP X1 ETON 4-300/25HEX 4" X4 AUDIO-CONTROL EPIC-160
    ECLPISE 10" TITANIUM (SUBSONICS) X2 SW9102
    PHOENIX-GOLD 12" CYCLONES (INFRASONICS) X2 DC SERVOS http://webfaq.phoenixphorum.com/cyclone.htm
    FUSION 7 COLOUR L.E.D KITS X4 2 MODIFIED. Intergrated lighting through out install.
    1994-MITSUBISHI-GTO-TWIN-TURBO-4WD-4WS-FULLY OPTIONED-SERIOUSLY being MODIFIED

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Macky's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    hmm interesting subject. Im in.

'13 Evolution MR
    '12 Lancer Sportback

Owner Since

Thanks
    "grandma"

pic of my brother and my uncle taking a pic of my grandma.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Southernmost 3S Owner supporter Feedback Score 0 93STLTH's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    "Kristina"

My youngest niece when she was 3 years old.

2015 NG: Best in Show. Best Custom Interior. Best Custom Exterior. 2nd place,Best Engine Bay. 2nd place,Best 1st Gen. 2nd place,Longest distance driven. 3rd place, Coolest Accessories. 3rd place, Autocross Class 2
    2014 NG: Best in Show. Best 1st Gen. 2nd place, Best Interior. 2nd place, Furthest Distance Driven. 3rd Place, Peoples Choice. 3rd place, Best Engine Bay. 3rd place, Best Custom Exterior
    2013 NG: 1st place, FWD Drags
    2011 NG: Best Overall and Best 1st Gen. 3rd place Autocross FWD Modified and FWD Drags
    2009 NG: Best 1st Gen 3S and Best Interior. 3rd place, Autocross, FWD Modified.

Mods include 18in. Moda wheels and BF Goodrich KDW's, Tein Flex suspension, R1 Concepts rotors, 3SX stainless steel engine dress up kit. Blue/black carbon fiber 575 hood, VLS and a full RT conversion. Audio mods include a Kenwood DVD touch screen HU, Kenwood speakers, Memphis audio 5 channel amp and 12" Subs. Corbeau Leather seats, carbon fiber dash trim and HID upgrade.

Owner Since

Thanks
    by the way, since reallyxxxxxxloud had brought up an interesting question, I want to let you guys know that previous and current winners can also submit entries everyone is welcome and you can "defend" your title

Forum User Feedback Score 0 reallyxxxxxxloud's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    "Cheeky MONKEY"

My son Cody. An interesting story he has to tell when older. He's an IVF baby and was frozen for a year as an embryo. So he's a year older than he is. We moved overseas and we had to have him imported into Australia. He was the first and last live embryo import as they banned it right after we did it. He also has accelerated learning so he is very smart. He is my world and I love him with all my heart!!!

The one. The only. verified Feedback Score 14 (100%) stealthee's Avatar
    Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

Thanks
    I call this Jennabug

Its my niece when she was about a week old. (Its just a cell phone pic so please excuse the quality)

[06-05, 19:29] OhioSpyderman: Brian, finding a woman is NOT the answer, you need to shop for a good VACUUM

XLR8TOR Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Looks like those of us with no kids don't stand a chance, eh.

Southernmost 3S Owner supporter Feedback Score 0 93STLTH's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxClass View Post
    Looks like those of us with no kids don't stand a chance, eh.
    If your "Loved one" is a hot babe.... you might have a chance. :-)

Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reallyxxxxxxloud View Post
    "Cheeky MONKEY"

My son Cody. An interesting story he has to tell when older. He's an IVF baby and was frozen for a year as an embryo. So he's a year older than he is. We moved overseas and we had to have him imported into Australia. He was the first and last live embryo import as they banned it right after we did it. He also has accelerated learning so he is very smart. He is my world and I love him with all my heart!!!

man thats awesome!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast