• Laptop

5 8.62%
  • Other

5 8.62%
  • Fuck Apple

38 65.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What Apple product/s do you use?

Roo fuckers anonymous verified
    Owner Since

Thanks

Arrow What Apple product/s do you use?

Discuss.

Scoot

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Have an iPod that I haven't used in a while since my Galaxy replaced it.

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    fight!

Roo fuckers anonymous verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I'm just curious. I know the brand gets alot of hate here and on 3si and BAWC and, well, everywhere, but it's popular all over the world.

Scotty

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GTO Assassin View Post
    I'm just curious. I know the brand gets alot of hate here and on 3si and BAWC and, well, everywhere, but it's popular all over the world.

Scotty
    Not a big fan of Apple. I just picked up my iPod Touch before I had my smartphone because it was the closest thing to a smart phone without actually having to pay for service. I could watch videos, get online, send email, etc from it. Like I said, I really don't have much use for it any more.

Not A DSM verified
    Owner Since
    June 2006

Thanks
    I don't care for Apple and I don't own or use any of their products. I would consider a iPhone 3G at the price they are right now if I need to get another phone though.

Member Not Verified
    Owner Since
    '09

Thanks
    I use an Ipod touch to avoid the data fees the cell companies are charging these days.

Hitokiri Battousai verified
    Owner Since
    June 2002

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GTO Assassin View Post

Scotty
    Depending on what you're talking about when you say that Apple is popular, I would have to beg to differ. In the PC realm, they are just under 5% world market share. To me, I would file that as "irrelevant in the industry." They make overpriced PC's and have rode their mp3 players (I include the iPhone and iPad in this since the iOS was originally meant for the iPod) to make any real headway anywhere.

The company's only real skill is their ability to make people feel that they MUST HAVE this new product that no one has needed before. Once competition begins in that market segment, Apple starts to lose their ass and they move on to something new. To top it off, most every Apple fan I know is an absolute idiot, so that helps add to the distaste for the products they sell.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Never had anything apple makes. I doubt I ever will. Just I have no interest in their products.

Southernmost 3S Owner supporter
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I'm no Apple fan, in fact I feel their computers are toys compared to real computers. That said, I own 2 ipods. I think they're still the best music storage device around. I don't think anyone makes an MP3 player that can hold as many songs as the best ipods do. Most of the people who don't like ipods, don't like them because of the itunes store and what their downloads cost compared to other sites. But 95% of the stuff on my ipod is from my own CD collection, so that's never been an issue for me. My Stealth has a direct connect ipod cable and the digital touch screen integrates all the ipod controls and album art. But I'll never own a mac or an iphone or any of their other crap.

2015 NG: Best in Show. Best Custom Interior. Best Custom Exterior. 2nd place,Best Engine Bay. 2nd place,Best 1st Gen. 2nd place,Longest distance driven. 3rd place, Coolest Accessories. 3rd place, Autocross Class 2
    2014 NG: Best in Show. Best 1st Gen. 2nd place, Best Interior. 2nd place, Furthest Distance Driven. 3rd Place, Peoples Choice. 3rd place, Best Engine Bay. 3rd place, Best Custom Exterior
    2013 NG: 1st place, FWD Drags
    2011 NG: Best Overall and Best 1st Gen. 3rd place Autocross FWD Modified and FWD Drags
    2009 NG: Best 1st Gen 3S and Best Interior. 3rd place, Autocross, FWD Modified.

Mods include 18in. Moda wheels and BF Goodrich KDW's, Tein Flex suspension, R1 Concepts rotors, 3SX stainless steel engine dress up kit. Blue/black carbon fiber 575 hood, VLS and a full RT conversion. Audio mods include a Kenwood DVD touch screen HU, Kenwood speakers, Memphis audio 5 channel amp and 12" Subs. Corbeau Leather seats, carbon fiber dash trim and HID upgrade.