Thread: Midwest Turbo Connection: Review

// Off the beaten path \\ Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks

Thumbs up Midwest Turbo Connection: Review

I didn't see a review sections so I figured this was the next best place to put this.

Today I recieved my 19t's from Midwest Turbo Connections and they look awesome. I was a bit sceptical of my payment method because I was making a trade for them. I was worried because with a trade there is no paper trail and I didn't want to get screwed. Well after many conversations with Dan I decided that he seemed like a stand up guy and he had a flawless record with online sales, so I went forward with the trade. Well he and Midwest came through. They kept me updated the whole time and I couldn't be happier. Thanks guys

-Michael
    Stance Game Michael Myers
    19t RT/TT
    04 e60
    @Get_Like_M1ke

rawr. verified
    Owner Since
    August 2009

Thanks
    Not to knock on your review or anything but you need to install them and make some dyno runs to make the review a lot more valid about their product.

Reviews like this is what kept bringing LMI more business with out proof of quality of the turbos so everyone purchased the turbos then they blew instantly when they finally got installed.
    vroom vroom i drive a 93 toyota mr2.

https://car.social

// Off the beaten path \\ Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrosity View Post
    Not to knock on your review or anything but you need to install them and make some dyno runs to make the review a lot more valid about their product.

Reviews like this is what kept bringing LMI more business with out proof of quality of the turbos so everyone purchased the turbos then they blew instantly when they finally got installed.
    Fair enough. I mostly just wanted to get across the point of them being stand up guys. Results with dyno numbers should be in in a month or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrosity View Post

Very true Atrosity. Although I think we've taken steps to avoid that by using quality parts from the US and UK. That and our attention to detail and precision are what will help us stand apart from low quality shops.

Our most recent review of a set of our turbos came from ZachG03 on 3si. He just posted up on Dan's 92RT-TT thread on the "othersite" with a review that he's been abusing our 13G turbos and said they are holding up perfectly and they've been working flawlessly . He is planning to dyno them soon so we'll be posting dyno results for our 13G's and track times. We'll actually have a spot on our site for customers cars dyno numbers and track times w/mod lists if they want.

Quote Originally Posted by boosted3s View Post
    Fair enough. I mostly just wanted to get across the point of them being stand up guys. Results with dyno numbers should be in in a month or 2.
    Regardless we still appreciate the review and we're sure you will be happy with the results once you get them installed and dyno'd. Definitely let us know what kind of numbers you get and any track times and we will get them up on the site. Thanks again and enjoy!