Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new toy...HPI MT2

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks

My new toy...HPI MT2

truk2.jpgtruk.jpg

Love this thing. Traded it for some parts. Thing is badass.

1/4 mile 11.80 @117mph. 551whp 641trq @ 26psi E85 tune, MTC 19T-HLs, forge 15psi spring wastegates, 780 PTE inj, 3SX Fuel loop, ss fuel lines, Engine built by Laniers Speed shop, block bored .060 w/ chromolly rings, weisco pistons, 3sx custom forged rods, forged crank, HKS DLI, AEM EMS, AEM UEGO wideband, prosport oil and boost guages, aeromotive 1000 FPR, Dejon blow thru twintakes, Walbro E85 400 w/ 3sx hotwire kit and custom an fitting fuel pump w/ STM filter to pump line, CXRacing FMIC, Megan Racing Aluminum radiator, IPS custom downpipe, Borla 3" exhaust,Greddy profec b spec II EBC, Blitz SS BOV,R1 Drilled slotted rotors, Drag DR-31 rims, RPS stage 4 unsprung clutch,

-BOOSTTD- verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I've always wanted to ride in a monster truck. Take me out for a spin plz kthxbai

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    lol lets do it!

Forum User
    Owner Since
    december 2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mh3kgt View Post
    I've always wanted to ride in a monster truck. Take me out for a spin plz kthxbai
    not gunna lie monster trucks are scary to ride in haha

One fix at a time verified
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I have a built brushless e-maxx I never got finished working on. After I went with a full billet aluminum chassis it became a shelf queen because it was too pretty to scrape up. I burnt up a clutch because of too much torque, but it made a few 60+ passes. The shocks went bad and I couldn't keep it stable under 40 mph full throttle so it has been sitting for years.
    95 RT/TT Billet TD04s E70, DW1000cc injectors, ARC-2 with 92mm maf, 3SX fuel rail loop, hotwired Walbro 416/485, 3" FMIC, single small Krank vent, DR 3.5" downpipe and cat-back, DNP 02 housings, Hallman Pro MBC, BlackStealth LCDBC, AEM wideband, AEM oil pressure, Apexi S1 coilovers with SCE EVO 8/9 adapters, 3SX adjustable control arms, Spec 3+ clutch, Maximal solids/3SX poly motor mounts, Setrab custom SMOC, stock motor 127k miles, stock drivetrain.

Member verified
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I've been rocking the crap out of my micro-t. If I'd stop blowing up transmissions, it'd be enjoyable. I had a brushless system that was good for 35+ in a truck that's 4" long... Insane, all it would do is wheelie at any speed under 20. Completely useless, but loads of fun. Fried that, and back to a "normal" motor now, a BB2, twice as fast as stock, lol. Local hobby shop has free racing on Wednesdays for the micros. Loads of fun, and right next to work, so it's easy and free
    R135
    ╚╬╬╝

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    sounds like fun. I cleaned mine last night, charged up the starter battery. Went to start it this morning and wouldnt start. Had no fuel, and was wondering if there is a primer or a way to get some fule to it quicker. Maybe the glow plug is dead, but I was told it was new? hmmm

One fix at a time verified
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
    I've been rocking the crap out of my micro-t. If I'd stop blowing up transmissions, it'd be enjoyable. I had a brushless system that was good for 35+ in a truck that's 4" long... Insane, all it would do is wheelie at any speed under 20. Completely useless, but loads of fun. Fried that, and back to a "normal" motor now, a BB2, twice as fast as stock, lol. Local hobby shop has free racing on Wednesdays for the micros. Loads of fun, and right next to work, so it's easy and free
    I have a brushless Mini-T with the Mamba system in it running a 3S lipo. I kept eating diffs because of the power so it would just keep spinning. It's amazing how fast a 1/18th scale R/C would go. I kept blowing tires off the wheels even after gluing them like crazy so I'd probably have to get some beadlocks. At least that hobby was cheaper than a 3S to fully build and go fast.

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Just primed the truck and tuned it and runs great now. got do some tweaks but overall not to shabby. Gotta put on the rear sway bar and pull the motor and get more allen bolts to mount the motor. pretty sick. cant wait to take it to the track

Member verified
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboSinceBirth View Post
    I have a brushless Mini-T with the Mamba system in it running a 3S lipo. I kept eating diffs because of the power so it would just keep spinning. It's amazing how fast a 1/18th scale R/C would go. I kept blowing tires off the wheels even after gluing them like crazy so I'd probably have to get some beadlocks. At least that hobby was cheaper than a 3S to fully build and go fast.
    I amazingly never had any trouble with tires, besides turning them into slicks. My bro just set up a cheap on road car with a brushless system... Easily 50+ mph for beans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin'sVr4 View Post
    Just primed the truck and tuned it and runs great now. got do some tweaks but overall not to shabby. Gotta put on the rear sway bar and pull the motor and get more allen bolts to mount the motor. pretty sick. cant wait to take it to the track
    Sounds like you're well on the way. Got any mods planned?