Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cianci 2 month's for no product. And then says im gonna have to refund you.

Forum User supporter
    Owner Since

Thanks

Angry Cianci 2 month's for no product. And then says im gonna have to refund you.

Well my post under cianci got deleted prob from Cianci. So im just gonna post this in diff places. Im just gonna copy and paste what ive had from 3si and maybe add a little more.

09-16-2010, 03:07 AM Hello i ordered a Triple gauge pod 52mm threw 3sx on Aug 24th and They said it would take around 2 weeks from the time i called them about it. I tried calling you guys but never got an answer. So i was just wondering when your next shipment will be and if i can add something to the order and be able to be shipped hopefully soon. Reasons why is all my stuff in my car is ready to go and we are pretty much done just waiting on the pillar to show up.

I wanted to know if you could add a RH Matching Passenger Pillar with no gauges. If adding this will take longer for the triple to ship ill just order that some other time. Thanks for your time and i love your guys work.

Matt.

09-18-2010, 05:28 AM Got in contact with them via phone and they were very nice and helpful. They said it will take at least a week and 2 weeks at most Including my RH pillar. Thanks guys!!!!

10-03-2010, 05:26 PM So i called them on Thursday about 2 weeks after the first and they said its gonna be another 2 weeks I can understand some time but man i wish they would just send out the small stuff seperate instead of waiting for a huge truck load. They still were nice as they can be i just didnt want the run around this time again. So now im looking at another 2 weeks for my product and my car is just sitting at the shop waiting to be done and this just screws my tuning time up as winter is coming around the corner . I will keep everyone posted... hope this is just some fluke ect and it does not continue in the future.

Matt.

10-22-10 Ok so its been over 2 weeks since ive had contact with cianci. I finally call this guys cell phone from the company since i couldnt get anybody in mexico....... So prior to this they said they shipped it out ect i should be receiving it soon. Been Freaking forever now so i give this guy a call. So now im getting another run around saying the gauge pods were not painted blah blah blah and we should just refund your money ...... Like WHAT THE heck... I waited patently for over 2 months ordered this Aug 24th and now they tell me to basically wait another month or refund.. I do not understand how these guys handle things now but it seems pretty horrible in customer relations, business, and they are just ruining there name.... Im so livid right now i want to punch a wall.
    Anyone else been getting shitty feedback or not getting your products from cianci? I wish i was told this over a month ago....

I even asked them since they shipepd out unpainted ones can i just get that and ill paint it myself and he still gave me a month blah blah excuses excuses. I dont know whats going on but it all sounds sketchy and i wouldnt be suprised its happening to everyone atm.

No more then 5 min later my posts got deleted under cianci on 3si.
    Last edited by Mattdeathdealer; 10-22-2010 at 09:31 PM.

There will be Blood! verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Try buyer seller ratings post.

Glad I passed on the new hood!

Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
    CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
    "Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" . .

Man vs 3/S verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Lol, wow, how hard is it to NOT lie to your customers and tell them whats up at the first hint of trouble?

Inexcusable, IMO.
    93 R/T - Modded, Full Suspension, Full Exhaust, Quaife Diff, Turbo brakes, Alpine/Boston Sound One of 25
    98 VR-4 - Billet 13t's, Downpipe, Blitz EBC, Ohlins R/T coil overs, SCE center differential, SCE oil pan, Pampena braced trans, TEC Rear Strut Bar, Custom Front Strut Bar, Camber Arms, Alum Driveshaft, 2" Koyo, Maximal oil cooler, SAFC2, Defi Gauges, RC 550's, Supra Pump, Skillard Splitter, Hardpipes, XYZ 14" front brakes/Carbotech, 255 Dunlop Z2's, AMR 18x9's, Alpine/Infinity/JL Sound. One of 13

3SNG15 Best overall

"I explode 1 piece rotors" -- ABM --
    Runs 12's (12.98's!!!!!!)
    My Garage

Forum User verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R/T93 View Post
    Lol, wow, how hard is it to NOT lie to your customers and tell them whats up at the first hint of trouble?

Inexcusable, IMO.
    It is the single most pervasive sickness in business. It is an addiction: totally irrational, yet done over and over again. If you lie to me because you think I won't like the truth, how much more am I going to like you when I find out the truth anyway AND that you lied to me? Absolute insanity. Pathological, IMHO, lying when the truth would be more acceptable.

Forum User supporter
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I had all my posts regarding this issue on 3si deleted... The mod said all this should go towards 3SX since they are the ones i bought it from first and its there fault they do not have the product in stock.... Its funny since 3sx says they just order it threw Cianci and they just drop ship it to me from Cianci.The first week i ordered it i called 3SX and asked them how long it would take and told me to contact Cianci because they are the ones shipping it and they have had freight changes recently.

I can understand his reasons a little bit but since i ordered the other matching pillar from cianci direct why cant i explain my problems and circumstances with cianci directly in this forum. I kept in contact with the mod but seems he is just ignoring me now.

Thankfully a fellow forum member has hooked me up with a used pillar. This is the way i wanted to go if it was gonna take 3 months to get something. I like cianci's products i just do not like the path it has taken me, my shop wants my car out since its been sitting for the last 2 weeks wasting room in there shop when they need it to work on other customer cars.

Roo fuckers anonymous verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Wouldn't be the first time 3sx has been stuffed around by cianci. Cianci use to be a good name. Not so anymore. Hope you get your stuff sorted soon mate.

Scotty

Forum User supporter
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Yea it has been taken care of cianci told me to contact 3SX to refund me the money for the pod and they said they refunded me for the matching rh pillar.

Wow, I thought that Cianci was supposed to be a reputable company?

Note to self. Never buy from Cianci, which is a shame because I really liked their new hood and fenders but no way in hell am I going to deal with somebody that lies to their customers.

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit
    "De Oppresso Liber" - "Nous Defions"

rawr. verified
    Owner Since
    August 2009

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopKill View Post
    Try buyer seller ratings post.

Glad I passed on the new hood!

Same coop! I don't want to deal with this head ache haha!
    vroom vroom i drive a 93 toyota mr2.

https://car.social