Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I almost shit my pants this morning

Better than that "other" place Not Verified Feedback Score 2 (100%) x2xtreme360's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks

So I almost shit my pants this morning

I just got my car on Saturday where it sat at my sisters house in her yard... it wasn't looking very good when I got it. It had some water in the passenger side (no carpet in the car, so nothing was damaged) I saw some snake skins in the engine bay, etc etc.

I'm driving to school in it this morning. Keep in mind, I have no door panels on it at the moment so those round vents on the sides of the dash are exposed. For anyone who has ever removed their door panels, you know what holes I speak of... the ones that send heat to the side windows through the door panels. Anyway, I'm almost to school and I'm looking straight ahead at the road when I see something out of the corner of my eye.

This cute little mouse peaks his head out of that side vent. My exact words here "oh shit!" as I start to push myself as far back in my seat as possible. Mind you, I am traveling at 60MPH and this mouse is literally right above my left knee. As soon as I said "oh shit!" his little head popped right back into the ducting.

It was such a random way to start my day... and to think, I got my car back on Saturday and drove 2 hours to get back home. The little guy's been up there all this time. It was kind of comical how he just poked his head out of that duct and dipped right back in.

Thought I would share this random moment.

Vacuum reduction, Powdercoated misc, cruise relocate, Evo9 BOV, Custom catch cans, Russell fuel filter, SS braided fuel lines, High flow fuel loop, Autogage fuel gauge, Catless DP, DNP Y-pipe, Fuel pump hotwire.

rawr. verified Feedback Score 4 (100%) Atrosity's Avatar
    Owner Since
    August 2009

Thanks
    I wonder what other lifeforms are in your ecosystem Lol! Imagine if that little guy attacked you on the freeway!
    vroom vroom i drive a 93 toyota mr2.

https://car.social

Better than that "other" place Not Verified Feedback Score 2 (100%) x2xtreme360's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Well, now I really want to take the dash out and find out what his family has probably fucked up in there.

Banned verified Feedback Score 0 ictponder's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    It sounds like you are scared of mice. Are you?

Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ictponder View Post
    It sounds like you are scared of mice. Are you?
    I'm actually not. I was frightened initially because I was like, "what? A head in my dash ducting? WTF?"

I've owned a lot of rodents, so I'm not scared of the mouse... but it was incredibly random.

Member verified Feedback Score 6 (100%) dbest671's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Well I guess you can be glad it wasn't a snake.... You might want to find and remove him... the last thing you want is a dead mouse in your car.

Owner Since

Thanks
    ^^^lol. Well yes, I surely will catch him. I have a trap that doesn't kill mice. Surely I don't want to kill the little guy.

One of these weekends I think the dash is going to need to come out. I can only imagine all the poop that's in there.

This would explain why when I turned on my heat the other day, a lot of black shit came flying out of the ducting.

Forum User Feedback Score 13 (100%) Austin@STM's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by x2xtreme360 View Post
    ^^^lol. Well yes, I surely will catch him. I have a trap that doesn't kill mice. Surely I don't want to kill the little guy.

One of these weekends I think the dash is going to need to come out. I can only imagine all the poop that's in there.

This would explain why when I turned on my heat the other day, a lot of black shit came flying out of the ducting.
    Thats just nasty.

Why is the interior out of your car?

-Ricer Evo 8: 8.75 @ 166 Best MPH of 167. Quickest 4G63 Powered Evo in The US!!!
    -Chris Cessna's Stock short block Evo 8: 9.76@150 Worlds Fastest Stock Motor Evo 8 and First Stock Block In The 9's!
    -Shawna's DD Evo 8: 9.97@143.88 Best MPH of 145 Full leather interior, A/C, navigation, stock brakes, cruisin 9's in style
    -Cory's Stock 7 bolt talon: 10.3@136 No crank walk here...
    -STM Stock turbo/motor Stealth RT: 10.95@127 Worlds Quyickest/Fastest and most powerful Stock turbo/ motor 3S
    -James STM built Pump gas Evo8 stock motor: 10.2@137 Stock long block, and only on pump gas!
    -Mike Faggiano Evo3 16g stock motor 1g 11.0@124 just a 16g knockin on 10's door.
    And the list goes on...

Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin@STM View Post
    Thats just nasty.

Why is the interior out of your car?
    Well, for the same reason yours is Austin. I also like to run a 10.95 in the 1/4 mile.

Actually, a long time ago I had a bad master cylinder leak that put brake fluid into the cabin and destroyed my carpet. I bought a new carpet, but I also bought my VR4... and that's where all my time and money went to, go figure. I just kinda forgot about the base and drove it around gutted and with a driver seat. Over the past weekend, I installed new carpeting and did some clean up... so eventually, I'll have the car looking respectable again.

Forum User Feedback Score 13 (100%) Austin@STM's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Oh, thought it was your VR4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast