Loooooooooooooooool
Loooooooooooooooool
Building a House, Car Mods on hold!
1996 GTO, Owner since 2003.
Sent you my address![]()
it's time to check the NZ for sales sections...but I'm brokez![]()
Paul I forgot to email you. Those rotors have been picked up. Yesterday.
I have stock 1st gen REAR rotors if anyone wants them. Just pay for postage and they are yours. I also have the plastic/stock y-pipe. Make an offer.
what'd you swap your rears with?
DBA gold series slotted and cross drilled. Have them all round. So much better than stock IMHO. Have been checking them. No cracking so far.
![]()
I have 2 NA MAFs if anyone needs one. The will run on a TT but will throw a CEL relating to Barrometric Pressure Sensor. But might get someone out of trouble.
1990 JDM GTO TT with Vi-PEC plug-in V44 EMS, TD04-13T's, 3SX Downpipe, MP Hi-flow cat, ARC SMIC's, Aeromotive Stealth 340LPH pump, Fuelab 515 FPR, Ninja Performance 75amp hotwire kit, oohnoo fuel loop & rail adapters, Nylon braided ethanol fuel line, NGK AFX Wideband, K&N FIPK, Iridium plugs, HKS Twin Power DLI, Turbo XS racing BOV, 3SX poly mounts, Custom 280km/h speedo.
Waiting install
Injector Dynamics 725cc Injectors.
Build Thread
3SX 92+ Lightweight Crank Pulley if anyone is interested, only on car for less than 1000Kms
http://www.3sx.com/store/comersus_vi...?idProduct=916
US$120 brand new, make an offer...
Last edited by GTOX; 10-30-2010 at 07:06 PM.
I wish someone would sell me a normal pulley...preferably as close to new as possible(need one for the 75 crank)
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks