Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Happy Birthday Green-Lantern!

  1. #11
    3SWiki.org
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    10+ Years

    Location
    The Silver State
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 94 Times in 53 Posts
    Happy birthday to the both of you!!

  2. #12
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2003

    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    461
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts
    Happy birthday guys!
    Support NG!

  3. #13
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 808 Times in 456 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Paul!!!

  4. #14
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Thanks guys, I'm posting from a new phone. I'll post more later (I'm on vacation in key largo).

  5. #15
    Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,490
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    483
    Thanked 543 Times in 390 Posts
    hbd, you post whore.

  6. #16
    Padawan garage troll Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Newark, DE
    Posts
    635
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Hey happy birfday =)

  7. #17
    Southernmost 3S Owner supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1996

    Location
    Key Largo, FL
    Posts
    1,049
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 199 Times in 129 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by green-lantern View Post
    Thanks guys, I'm posting from a new phone. I'll post more later (I'm on vacation in key largo).
    You're only about 30 miles from me. Sorry about the crappy weather, you should have been here last week!


    2015 NG: Best in Show. Best Custom Interior. Best Custom Exterior. 2nd place,Best Engine Bay. 2nd place,Best 1st Gen. 2nd place,Longest distance driven. 3rd place, Coolest Accessories. 3rd place, Autocross Class 2
    2014 NG: Best in Show. Best 1st Gen. 2nd place, Best Interior. 2nd place, Furthest Distance Driven. 3rd Place, Peoples Choice. 3rd place, Best Engine Bay. 3rd place, Best Custom Exterior
    2013 NG: 1st place, FWD Drags
    2011 NG: Best Overall and Best 1st Gen. 3rd place Autocross FWD Modified and FWD Drags
    2009 NG: Best 1st Gen 3S and Best Interior. 3rd place, Autocross, FWD Modified.

    Mods include 18in. Moda wheels and BF Goodrich KDW's, Tein Flex suspension, R1 Concepts rotors, 3SX stainless steel engine dress up kit. Blue/black carbon fiber 575 hood, VLS and a full RT conversion. Audio mods include a Kenwood DVD touch screen HU, Kenwood speakers, Memphis audio 5 channel amp and 12" Subs. Corbeau Leather seats, carbon fiber dash trim and HID upgrade.

  8. #18
    Chris said ninjas don't fall down.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    7/07/07

    Location
    Driving Chris back.
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 103 Times in 68 Posts
    Happy belated, Paul. I should have known better than to post it on FB. Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

  9. #19
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 93STLTH View Post
    You're only about 30 miles from me. Sorry about the crappy weather, you should have been here last week!
    Damit! PM me your number, Maybe we can do lunch, If I'd known we could have got together before now
    Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep View Post
    Happy belated, Paul. I should have known better than to post it on FB. Hope you are enjoying your vacation!
    No problem, I love you guys! I just rarely get on FB and have rarely been on line since vacation. :smootch:

    Thanks for everyone's b day wish, I truly love you like family

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

  10. #20
    I AM IMPORT POWER
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Driving Vicki Crazy
    Posts
    1,105
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 270 Times in 125 Posts
    Said it on FB on the day, don't get around to forums much anymore due to being just too damn busy.

    Happy Bday!

    -Chris

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering