Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: People magazine sets the seal on it's reputation...

  1. #11
    Monogamous Gigolo verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    October 2009

    Location
    Ithaca, Mi.
    Posts
    2,755
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 190 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    I liked Kunis, until she opened her mouth...

    In her Esquire interview, Kunis whined “Some people don’t like to hear celebrities talk about politics.” But that shouldn’t apply to her, she said. “I don’t think I’m a celebrity. I’m a working actress. I think there’s a difference.”

    I found this pic doctored while searching for no make pics:


  2. #12
    1993 rt/tt Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Location
    wa state
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 181 Times in 119 Posts
    lol ^^^ but i dunno how this became a mila vs. gwen thread, one could honestly do better over either dam one
    if you cant fix it with a hammer...then you have an electrical problem


  3. #13
    Banned verified ictponder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2006

    Location
    Owosso, MI
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 55 Times in 37 Posts
    I've seen random women walk into my store that would easily put these two to shame. Heck, I saw a girl at the Shell gas station on our way to the lake that looked like a diamond compared to these two, and she got into a beat up chevy.

  4. #14
    Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,490
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    483
    Thanked 543 Times in 390 Posts
    sorry. i'd still put money on kylie over either of those 2.

    ...and i'd have to put rachel mcadams up there too...

  5. #15
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    The media get's hard-ons for certain celebrities sometimes…..well all the time, next they will probably try and tear her down. Lol

    BTW I agree, she’s not ugly but best looking….no, hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

  6. #16
    My Give a Damn is busted Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 375 Times in 231 Posts
    average at best. also Paltrow has pointy elbows
    www.fairtax.org
    We ride around with Turbos the size of Lil' Bow Wow
    2009/2010 3SI National Gathering Fastest Stock Suspension
    I killed www.bawcforums.org on 11-04-09

  7. #17
    Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,490
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    483
    Thanked 543 Times in 390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo419 View Post
    average at best. also Paltrow has pointy elbows
    that's got to be the weakest weak-shit reason to dislike a chick ever. even more than megan fox has toe-thumbs.

  8. #18
    BAD ASS - I've got one Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2/2010

    Location
    L'Anse, MI
    Posts
    2,476
    Thanks
    1,262
    Thanked 594 Times in 488 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IPD View Post
    that's got to be the weakest weak-shit reason to dislike a chick ever. even more than megan fox has toe-thumbs.
    Jesus, Thadd - he said "also"...
    Ranked No. #1 in initial quality

    Idiots, simply by being idiots, seem capable of achieving randomly bad things that are beyond the imaginings of sensible people.

  9. #19
    My Give a Damn is busted Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 375 Times in 231 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IPD View Post
    that's got to be the weakest weak-shit reason to dislike a chick ever. even more than megan fox has toe-thumbs.
    I'm kidding.... I don't know if her elbows are pointy.
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Jesus, Thadd - he said "also"...
    I know right

  10. #20
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Owner Since
    2003

    Posts
    2,062
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 272 Times in 206 Posts
    Thadd never heard of the pointy elbow game.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering