Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 124

Thread: The other 3s site ...

  1. #111
    Norcal3s.com supporter
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Bay Area, Cali
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTyla View Post
    Been awhile since I've seen your name around the community. Welcome back!
    thanks man, im still rocking your ground wires from several years ago!!!



    Back on topic- is there a way to take all the useful info in the other site's database and put it on here???

  2. #112
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slage View Post


    Back on topic- is there a way to take all the useful info in the other site's database and put it on here???
    Copy and paste, your info anyway. Other than that just post/talk about new info here. It would be a long time before info builds up compared to there but most of the vets are here so the advice is priceless.

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

  3. #113
    LW fears my posts Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1996, 1st Stealth TT; 2000, current TT

    Location
    Dallas TX
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 121 Times in 102 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentOblivious View Post
    What happened to Jeff anyways? At least his site's still up...
    From what I've heard, he had a stroke or something similar a few years back and decided to cut back on the time he spent on the car/website. Some people have told me he still answers the occasional question on the Team3S list, but I'm not subscribed to that anymore so I can't say whether he still does or not.

  4. #114
    Administrator Alan92RTTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Owner Since
    02/1998

    Location
    Madison Heights, Mi
    Posts
    2,958
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 675 Times in 255 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by green-lantern View Post
    Exactly every bit of it. It was a plan perpetrated by Alan to keep 3si down. lol
    WHats this about a new edit rule? What are they trying to blame on me now?

  5. #115
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 808 Times in 456 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan92RTTT View Post
    What are they trying to blame on me now?
    Spun bearings.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to onebadmollafolla For This Useful Post:


  7. #116
    JNS Engineering verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1994

    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    2,112
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 155 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UTRacerX9 View Post
    From what I've heard, he had a stroke or something similar a few years back and decided to cut back on the time he spent on the car/website. Some people have told me he still answers the occasional question on the Team3S list, but I'm not subscribed to that anymore so I can't say whether he still does or not.
    I used to be on Team3S years ago. It looks like their old pages are currently being hosted but no content has been added since 2004. Roger Gerl and Jim Mathews can still be found on 3SI occasionally.

  8. #117
    Roo fuckers anonymous verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    518
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
    As long as I post in teh Aussie section, I can edit everything.

    All hail me.

    Scooter

  9. #118
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan92RTTT View Post
    WHats this about a new edit rule? What are they trying to blame on me now?
    It appears me, you and Jeff are all in it together to conspire shenanigans in 3sgto’s name. Ha ha

    Remember the sneaky bastard thread?


    Quote Originally Posted by GTO Assassin View Post
    As long as I post in teh Aussie section, I can edit everything.

    All hail me.

    Scooter
    I'll see if I can get that changed

  10. #119
    Administrator Alan92RTTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Owner Since
    02/1998

    Location
    Madison Heights, Mi
    Posts
    2,958
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 675 Times in 255 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by green-lantern View Post
    It appears me, you and Jeff are all in it together to conspire shenanigans in 3sgto’s name. Ha ha

    Remember the sneaky bastard thread?
    Ah, did they post this new rule someplace?

  11. #120
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Location
    TN
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 150 Times in 101 Posts
    ^Did they ever post anything about the 30 day rule... this will fall under we can change the rules if we want, so deal with it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering