:bump:
Printable View
:bump:
:bump:
Wish you would hurry up and sell yours, so i can list mine :D
I think Chrome has killed the market. :p I've had some offers for $375-400 which I could have taken but I keep holding onto it in case someone else is in more need of one. I tuned a member's car yesterday on E85 and he spent $1k on his because he didn't check the forums. I've got a few locals here and there once in awhile that need some parts so I may wait and see what happens. You need a bigger MAF upgrade with the flashed ecu so it's either this or a GM MAF/MAFT combo until Greg finishes his solution.
The uncertainty of Greg's "solution" is the only reason I didn't buy your, so your thought process is spot on.
Still available.
Sold!