PDA

View Full Version : requesting back porch

ichihollow
09-11-2010, 01:25 AM
um, we need a back porch, enough said. 3si had some ridicules restrictions on posts and content and blah blah blah, but we need an area for shit we shouldn't be talking about but really want to talk about, and it should probably be a big boy/girl area. ok really enough said.

vr4gto
09-11-2010, 01:27 AM
I agree. Ichi and I enjoy a spot with little to no cencorship to say nasty things that make your grandma blush

Alan92RTTT
09-11-2010, 01:27 AM
paid members only for NWS content.

PsykoGamer
09-11-2010, 01:28 AM
can it have a swing? :D

vr4gto
09-11-2010, 01:28 AM
How much? What else would come with it?

ichihollow
09-11-2010, 01:32 AM
paid members only for NWS content.

I wasn't asking for not work safe i was asking for a back porch, you know a place everyone can enjoy, making the site barely public doesn't say much for why you started this site to begin with. [sigh] whats the cost, though i already know i'm not going to like.

can it have a swing? :D

YOU SIR, are a winner.

ichihollow
09-11-2010, 01:33 AM
How much? What else would come with it?

and you sir, ARE A WENNA.

vr4gto
09-11-2010, 01:34 AM
Ooh a swing would be fun. Scantly clad women on it would be perfect

ichihollow
09-11-2010, 01:37 AM
ooh a swing would be fun. Scantly clad women on it would be perfect

fuck yeah!!!

vr4gto
09-11-2010, 01:38 AM
Come on now ichi. We do have a nice thread of our own on US3S

ichihollow
09-11-2010, 01:44 AM
Come on now ichi. We do have a nice thread of our own on US3S

must corner market on all threads, even launched an assault on 3si, if you can really call it that. Fuck it, lets just turn this into our back porch ish thread, it's way off in the back of the forum, and no one would even think to look back here for shit that shouldn't belong. I say just confiscate this thread!!!

PsykoGamer
I said swing not stripper pole sheesh lol....though that may be enticing ;).

ichihollow
ooo already have a second page!

ichihollow
09-11-2010, 01:45 AM
I said swing not stripper pole sheesh lol....though that may be enticing ;).

swing WITH a stripper pole!!! win

this site only makes you wait 20 seconds between each post liking it more and more.

vr4gto
09-11-2010, 01:47 AM
Ooh a stripper pole, swing and maybe a rodeo machine.

ichihollow
09-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Ooh a stripper pole, swing and maybe a rodeo machine.

you mean a mechanical bull and wet white t-shirt contests?!?

vr4gto
09-11-2010, 01:54 AM
you mean a mechanical bull and wet white t-shirt contests?!?

That's what I meant. Drinking. Shut the fuck up. I know what you're gonna say.

ichihollow
09-11-2010, 01:56 AM
That's what I meant. Drinking. Shut the fuck up. I know what you're gonna say.

fuck you, i want to be drinking too you fucker, ahhhh, just don't feel like pulling out the vodka.

vr4gto
09-11-2010, 01:58 AM
Why not? I'm hammered. So, where's the stripper pole?

PsykoGamer
09-11-2010, 02:05 AM
ok so we've got a swing, stripper pole and mechanical bull. We leaving anything out? How about dancing cages on each end of the swing with the stripper pole dead center in front of the swing? I guess the bull will be fit in somewhere....that'll be near the jello/oil wrestling pit.

vr4gto
09-11-2010, 02:07 AM
ok so we've got a swing, stripper pole and mechanical bull. We leaving anything out? How about dancing cages on each end of the swing with the stripper pole dead center in front of the swing? I guess the bull will be fit in somewhere....that'll be near the jello/oil wrestling pit.

Yeah!!!! Wrestling pits. I say a KY one like on Old School

ichihollow
09-11-2010, 02:12 AM
Yeah!!!! Wrestling pits. I say a KY one like on Old School

and the women's changing room with the see through wall...

vr4gto
09-11-2010, 02:18 AM
I want a disco ball. And every time I log in "Danger Zone" from Top Gun should play.

ichihollow
09-11-2010, 02:20 AM
I want a disco ball. And every time I log in "Danger Zone" from Top Gun should play.

why don't we just get kenny boy to write us our own personal theme song?

FF_Knight_84
09-11-2010, 06:11 AM
and the women's changing room with the see through wall...

Changing room is a changing platform behind the swing.

ichihollow
09-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Changing room is a changing platform behind the swing.

we don't want to put it behind the swings, then we can't watch while on the swings.

Lugnut
09-11-2010, 10:35 AM
Psychogamer your profile picture hurts my eyes .. Ouch Ouch and Ouch !!!

ichihollow
09-11-2010, 10:53 PM

ryan and i could provide you with something that hurts the eyes much more then that.

vr4gto
09-11-2010, 11:03 PM
ryan and i could provide you with something that hurts the eyes much more then that.

Keep it in your pants ichi

PsykoGamer
09-11-2010, 11:57 PM

Yeah that was a pretty rough day. 2 days before I had my 30th birthday I was making a U turn and an Asian lady plows right into my driver's side door doing about 40 mph...she said she was doing 30 or less but I heard her lock her tires up and slide right into me. 30 or less my ass lol. Had a cracked rib and was able to get most of my audio equipment out without damage. Someone at the scene jacked my stereo faceplate so the stereo was a waste. It was a $300 Sony head unit at the time so that sucked. I had Polk Audio speakers all around and a couple of somewhat cheap subs in the back. Had to tear up the door panels with a screw driver to get to the actual speakers....kinda sucked to do that while still hurting from the accident. The back seats were squished together and the door wouldn't open at all. Lost my $1000 rims as well but the insurance company reimbursed me for them so that wasn't too tremendously bad. At least the car got paid off and I enjoyed it for the 6 or 7 months I owned it. *sigh* I miss owning one :(

ichihollow
09-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Yeah that was a pretty rough day. 2 days before I had my 30th birthday I was making a U turn and an Asian lady plows right into my driver's side door doing about 40 mph...she said she was doing 30 or less but I heard her lock her tires up and slide right into me. 30 or less my ass lol. Had a cracked rib and was able to get most of my audio equipment out without damage. Someone at the scene jacked my stereo faceplate so the stereo was a waste. It was a $300 Sony head unit at the time so that sucked. I had Polk Audio speakers all around and a couple of somewhat cheap subs in the back. Had to tear up the door panels with a screw driver to get to the actual speakers....kinda sucked to do that while still hurting from the accident. The back seats were squished together and the door wouldn't open at all. Lost my $1000 rims as well but the insurance company reimbursed me for them so that wasn't too tremendously bad. At least the car got paid off and I enjoyed it for the 6 or 7 months I owned it. *sigh* I miss owning one :(

that blows dude.

Lugnut
09-12-2010, 02:33 AM

Maybe someone should start a wrecked car thread with pictures and their story !!!

Sorry for your loss .. Thats a hell of a scratch she put on your car !! At least your still around though and thats all that really matters !!!

ichihollow
09-12-2010, 02:48 AM
those are 98s right?

PsykoGamer
09-12-2010, 09:19 AM
if they are those are pretty nice cars there Lugnut. If you aren't using the spare car you can toss it my way ;) lol. It was a bit more than a scratch let me tell you lol. When I heard that the red was clearly visible through the blue paint I was like "that's not the original paint....that's blood. The car was bleeding before it died." Yeah sad stuff lol. I think I cared more about the car then myself at the time lol.