PDA

View Full Version : What parts did I miss?

Maximal
02-07-2012, 04:09 PM
So I just went on a rampage with adding new parts to the site over the last couple of weeks and wondering what I'm missing and you guys would like to see. I'm pretty sure I got all the obvious stuff but I'm sure there's stuff out there you guys want but aren't on the site yet so I figured I would let you dictate the next batch I add.

Link to the site: Maximal Performance (http://www.maximalperformance.com/store/)

You should be able to figure out what brands I can get based on what's there but if there's something I can't get I'll look into finding a source for it. In the past week I've added CXRacing and Setrab due to customer requests...

sethduncan
02-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Can you sell the replacement shocks for K-Sport coilovers? I'd rather give you the business once I get to that point of my build.

Maximal
02-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Can you sell the replacement shocks for K-Sport coilovers? I'd rather give you the business once I get to that point of my build.

Yes, I can. Just let me know what you need when the time comes and we'll work out pricing.

Maximal
02-09-2012, 10:45 AM
Well apparently you guys need some more motivation to give me a hand here so how about this..

Anyone who lists a product I'm missing (and a reasonable one from a major supplier) I'll put into a drawing for a free Maximal shirt.

DrGonzo
02-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Trying to double my chances....LOL

Need to get some hats with your logo on them!!!

Things I would like to see:

Oil Cooler kit
Replacement Oil Cooler Lines
Motor Mounts sold separately
Replacement fuel line kits
Tank to filter line kits
CX Racing Y Pipe
Silicone Couplers
T-bolt Clamps

Methanol Section

Individual Nozzles
Nozzle Holders
Dual Feed Kit
Weld On Bungs

See if you can get some of those Rod End Boot Covers

Need Specialty tools like for the timing Idler Pulley and the Main Accessory Pulley

AEM Replacement WB O2's
Weld On O2 Bungs

Thats all I can think of for now.....:bigthumb:

Maximal
02-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Good list. The CXRacing y-pipe and single solid mounts are both on the site though so you lose points for that. :p

I suppose I can add you to both drawings though...

DrGonzo
02-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Ahh. I looked into Intercooler/Piping and didn't see the Y-Pipe, that is what threw me off. It's listed in Intakes. Might want to list it in both categories.

The single mount listing has a picture of all 4 mounts so I over looked that one. Also it is out of place listed at the bottom away from the other motor mounts.

Maximal
02-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Good feedback. :)

The Y-pipe I'll fix right now but unfortuantely the cart software lists stuff in the order it was added so...

B-Man
02-10-2012, 10:25 AM
You don't sell pistons? Hallman MBC? South Bend clutches?

Maximal
02-10-2012, 10:40 AM
You don't sell pistons? Hallman MBC? South Bend clutches?

Can't get pistons or Hallman but will look into them. Southbend I'll have soon.

IPD
02-10-2012, 03:44 PM
do you sell adjustable pillowballs?

Maximal
02-10-2012, 04:57 PM
do you sell adjustable pillowballs?

Nope...

Maximal
02-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Bump...

Just added Southbend but havent' had a chance to get them on the site yet...

Maximal
02-21-2012, 10:51 AM
One more bump. I'll probably compile the names early next week and draws someone for the shirt so it's not too late. :)

Turbo Beast
02-21-2012, 03:53 PM
No weld 02 sensor mount!

Maximal
04-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Well I completely dropped the ball on this with the spring rush but I ran a random number generator and it picked 9 (after picking 3 of my posts) which would be b-man's post. If you want to PM me your address and shirt size I'll get one right out to you. Sorry for the delay on this...

B-Man
04-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Wait, wut?

Maximal
04-24-2012, 12:06 PM
Wait, wut?

look at post 4. :p

B-Man
04-24-2012, 03:04 PM
Haha, fair enough.

You mean I haven't ordered enough junk from you that you have my addy memorized? :p

sublime_whatigo
04-24-2012, 09:37 PM
Just noticed you don't have any fidanza flywheel faces, need to order one soon for a friends car.

Maximal
04-25-2012, 09:10 AM
Haha, fair enough.

You mean I haven't ordered enough junk from you that you have my addy memorized? :p

Address I could have looked up but T-shirt size I wasn't sure on. :p

Just noticed you don't have any fidanza flywheel faces, need to order one soon for a friends car.

Good thinking. I'll get it added and if I don't before you're ready let me know and I'll get you a price.