PDA

View Full Version : 99 bumper opening dimensions

Psychotron
01-10-2012, 11:10 PM
I need the dimensions of the 99 front bumper large opening, if anyone with a 99 bumper could get it for me id greatly appreciate it.

IPD
01-11-2012, 07:19 PM
I need the dimensions of the 99 front bumper large opening, if anyone with a 99 bumper could get it for me id greatly appreciate it.

you must be joking. why in god's name would you swap to that from what you have?

Psychotron
01-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Haha, you literally reply to every thread on this forum don't you?

No im not changing anything about the body panels I just "finished" it before fall. I want to possibly get a billet grill to replace the cheap mesh they give you with the bumper. I was going to order the 97 billet grill from 3sx but on the web site it looks like its separated since the 97/98 has the pillar in the opening. So I want to know if the 99 grill will fit my opening, since its nearly $200 id like to be as sure as possible. 3SX doesn't seem to be responding to my email so I figured id get a faster response on the forums.

R/T93
01-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Hope you figure out what you are looking for.

Funny thing is, if you would of posted this in the 3sx section they would still take awhile to respond but then tell you you should have e-mailed.....

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Psychotron
01-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Yeah im sure they are just busy people im confident if I order something from them i will receive it and thats what really matters in a vendor. I am not sure if their product will work with my bumper I might have to get a truck billet grill and fit it or something.

Chris@Rvengeperformance
01-12-2012, 10:00 AM
how accurate do you need it to be? My bumper is off right now, I can get some measurements.

Psychotron
01-12-2012, 11:55 AM
how accurate do you need it to be? My bumper is off right now, I can get some measurements.

Sweet, just measure the big opening from the back of the bumper if its off the car. This will be easier and more acurate.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk