PDA

View Full Version : Call for November Car of the Month entries :: 3/S/GTO Interiors!

sixsixfour
10-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Welcome to 3SGTO's Car of the Month!

This month's category is 3/S/GTO Interiors!!!
:Clap:

Entry Details: 3/S/GTO Interiors: If your 3/S/GTO has an awesome interior, you can enter your car for this category. This includes stock or modified.
Deadline for entries is November 1st!

Each month will be themed with an all in, non 3/S or specific 3/S category. The categories are already picked out and planned through December 2011.

How to enter?
Create a garage page with your car, info, and pictures and then private message me that you want to enter and what your link to your garage is! You can find the garage link at the top of the forum next to "forum." For example: 3000GT / Stealth / GTO - VB Pro Garage (http://www.3sgto.org/garage_vehicle.php?do=view_vehicle&id=1)

Once all entries are in, a voting thread will be created so that everyone can vote on their favorite for that month!

When is November's deadline?
November 1st!
All entry deadlines will be the 1st of the month you are entering for and the voting thread will extend through the 7th of the month that is being voted on.

What does the winner get?
The winner will be added to the 3SGTO home page as well as a forum banner :) There are also some other things to be added for the winner in the future.

What are the categories for each month?
Nov - all 3/S/GTO WINNER :: green-lantern!
Dec - FWD WINNER :: Maximal!
Jan - 1st gen WINNER :: blasde!
Feb - all 3/S/GTO WINNER :: Sin'sVr4!
March - non 3/S/GTO WINNER :: Pezcore!
April - AWD WINNER :: sixsixfour!
May - spyder WINNER :: Jimvr4!
June - all 3/S/GTO WINNER :: 93STLTH!
July - 2nd gen WINNER :: The Linchpin!
Aug - all stock WINNER :: Emilie@GZP!
Sept - ATX WINNER :: Tazman!
Oct - all 3/S/GTO WINNER :: Coopkill!
Nov - 3/S/GTO Interior
Dec - all 500+ hp

Can you clarify some of the monthly categories for us?
ALL 3/S/GTO: As long as your car is a Mitsubishi 3000GT, Dodge Stealth, or Mitsubishi GTO, you can enter it for this category.
FWD: Front Wheel Drivetrains only for this category.
AWD: All Wheel Drivetrains only for this category.
1st Generation: As long as your 3/S/GTO is 1993 or older, you can enter for this category.
2nd Generation: As long as your 3/S/GTO is 1994 or newer, you can enter for this category.
Non 3/S/GTO: All other makes or models, aside from 3/S/GTO's may enter this category.
Spyders: Only 3/S/GTO Spyders can enter this category. This does include Stramans and other non factory convertibles.
All Stock: If your 3/S/GTO is stock or nearly stock, you may enter this category. Nearly stock will be defined as upgraded air filter and wheels are acceptable. If you would like to enter, but aren't sure if you as nearly stock, just send me a PM!
Interior: If your 3/S/GTO has an awesome interior, you can enter your car for this category. This includes stock or modified.
500hp +: If your car is 500hp or more, you may enter your car for this category. Dyno numbers are required for submission. This includes 3/S/GTOs and other makes/models.
ATX: the only requirement here is an automatic transmission and for your car to be a 3/S/GTO!

Any questions? LMK! -Cty

IPD
10-12-2011, 07:35 AM
is stealth II running yet? :suspect:

oh, and fair warning. i'm not voting for any other maroon cars this year.

sixsixfour
10-25-2011, 02:20 PM
Does anyone love their interior?? I have zero entries!!

Toni
10-25-2011, 02:45 PM
Hell yea I do!

Broomfield Racing
10-25-2011, 03:23 PM
Does a 136mph time slip count at a 500+hp dyno sheet :X

i3igpete
10-25-2011, 04:37 PM
:suspect:

Toni
10-25-2011, 04:41 PM
Does a 136mph time slip count at a 500+hp dyno sheet :X

Only if your floorboards blow out...

IPD
10-25-2011, 06:04 PM
that's DECEMBER. this is a call for NOVEMBER.

Broomfield Racing
10-25-2011, 06:07 PM
Yes I realize, at the bottom of the post it says "Any questions? LMK! -Cty"

Sorry to bother you IPD.

93STLTH
10-25-2011, 10:57 PM
I'll get some pics done before the end of the week.

tazman
10-26-2011, 12:24 PM
I'll get some pics done before the end of the week.
In that case, I won't even think about it!

Emilie@GZP
10-26-2011, 12:42 PM
doo ieeet

JohnnyTurbo
10-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Christy, what format for pictures? Normally a garage link is used, should all the regular pics be replaced with interior pics?

93STLTH
10-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Christy, what format for pictures? Normally a garage link is used, should all the regular pics be replaced with interior pics?

Wondering the same thing.

sixsixfour
10-31-2011, 12:35 PM
Yes I realize, at the bottom of the post it says "Any questions? LMK! -Cty"

Sorry to bother you IPD.
Let me get back to you on that one, Dave :)

sixsixfour
10-31-2011, 12:42 PM
There are two ways to do this- you could create a new garage page for this COTM with all interior pics, as well as a write up about your car, with focus on the interior. Or you could replace the images you currently display with interior pics. It's up to you!

Just remember that even though this month will be all about interiors, voters will still judge the entire car along side the interior. So I would make sure to put a few images of your car as well.