PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Brembo F40 Big Brakes



TurboSinceBirth
08-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Details are in the auction link in my sig. I will try and get the off the car this weekend to get some better pics. $500 for the calipers, brackets, used pads. $75 for the 2nd gen rotors if you want them(need turned). $100 for a new set of Hawk pads.

TurboSinceBirth
08-26-2011, 12:53 AM
Pics will come this weekend with them off the car. Otherwise, you can check them out in the auction link sitting behind the wheels.

shmoo
08-27-2011, 12:10 AM
how was this setup?

i wish you'd hold onto it until i could afford to upgrade. just bought a transfer case, and looking for a 3s to dd, so it could be a few weeks.

TurboSinceBirth
08-27-2011, 12:15 AM
how was this setup?

i wish you'd hold onto it until i could afford to upgrade. just bought a transfer case, and looking for a 3s to dd, so it could be a few weeks.

I never got to drive my car so I can't comment on it. The previous owner said there was no need to upgrade to bigger rotors or a BBK because they stopped the car quick. They may still be around in a few weeks. It'll probably take me at least that long to get some aftermarket parts off my car before I sell it or part it out since I only have weekends to do so. I have work tomorrow and a wedding so I'm not sure I'll get much else done.

shmoo
08-27-2011, 12:44 AM
do these hook up to our stock brake lines?

_isiah

TurboSinceBirth
08-27-2011, 05:26 PM
do these hook up to our stock brake lines?

_isiah

Yes it should.

GRSHOPR
08-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Would these work on an NA body? Thinking about them for me FWD TT 2nd Gen.

TurboSinceBirth
08-28-2011, 11:54 PM
Would these work on an NA body? Thinking about them for me FWD TT 2nd Gen.

I think you need the spindle and knuckles to make it work. Right now I have a guy interested in the chassis for $1k including the brakes. If that falls through I have a couple buyers ready to pay. At that point I will probably be parting out the car, offering up the shell for $400, or scrapping it if I have to. It's a perfectly good chassis but I've been working on it at a friend's house. I have no room and he needs it out of there soon so I may no choice but to crush the car if nobody steps up to get it.

shmoo
08-29-2011, 02:15 AM
what up man, i'm still hunting. i found a tt shell with tranny for 600, so i think that's my best option. the brakes were gonna be an upgrade for ani anyways. i'd still love to pick them up from you,but i'm still thinking..

..and about quitting my jearb.

_isiah

TurboSinceBirth
08-29-2011, 09:41 PM
what up man, i'm still hunting. i found a tt shell with tranny for 600, so i think that's my best option. the brakes were gonna be an upgrade for ani anyways. i'd still love to pick them up from you,but i'm still thinking..

..and about quitting my jearb.

_isiah

Ok. I had a buyer waiting with money ready to buy as soon as I found out whether the chassis was sold. I understand though and I'll probably try selling the shell first for a couple weeks before it get crushed.

TurboSinceBirth
09-04-2011, 11:56 PM
SOLD and shipped! Someone got a great deal on some big calipers.