PDA

View Full Version : anyone in the Triangle area of NC with a 96+ that passes inspection? :D

deathsled
08-21-2011, 09:02 PM
Or do you want to make a drive to Raleigh on a wednesday if you're from out of town haha? If I can "borrow" your car to get an "inspection" one day there's an oil change in it for you. Doesn't matter if its a Stealth or 3000GT, base, RT, SL, VR4, doesn't matter, as long as it is a 96 or newer that isn't throwing any codes :)

Thanks!

ntcmpjg
08-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Or do you want to make a drive to Raleigh on a wednesday if you're from out of town haha? If I can "borrow" your car to get an "inspection" one day there's an oil change in it for you. Doesn't matter if its a Stealth or 3000GT, base, RT, SL, VR4, doesn't matter, as long as it is a 96 or newer that isn't throwing any codes :)

Thanks!

You do know you can get an exemption for the OBD2 problems. I got one for my Mazda because I kept unplugging the battery right before I got it done so it would say 'NOT READY' when they scan it. It just has to fail 2 times call your sheriff they can give you more information on the exemption.
PM your phone number I can help you more.
Jeff

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deathsled
08-21-2011, 10:40 PM
Ooooh I think that's a good idea! I can look in to this a little bit.

ntcmpjg
08-23-2011, 01:02 AM
Ooooh I think that's a good idea! I can look in to this a little bit.

you can PM me I can give you a little more help. I'm only an hour drive or so I go up there about once a month.