PDA

View Full Version : Call for September 2011 COTM entries :: ATX 3/S/GTOs

sixsixfour
08-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Welcome to 3SGTO's Car of the Month!

This month's category is ATX 3/S/GTO's!!!
:Clap:

Entry Details: ATX: the only requirement here is an automatic transmission and for your car to be a 3/S/GTO!
Deadline for entries is September 1st!

Each month will be themed with an all in, non 3/S or specific 3/S category. The categories are already picked out and planned through December 2011.

How to enter?
Create a garage page with your car, info, and pictures and then private message me that you want to enter and what your link to your garage is! You can find the garage link at the top of the forum next to "forum." For example: 3000GT / Stealth / GTO - VB Pro Garage (http://www.3sgto.org/garage_vehicle.php?do=view_vehicle&id=1)

Once all entries are in, a voting thread will be created so that everyone can vote on their favorite for that month!

When is September's deadline?
September 1st!
All entry deadlines will be the 1st of the month you are entering for and the voting thread will extend through the 7th of the month that is being voted on.

What does the winner get?
The winner will be added to the 3SGTO home page as well as a forum banner :) There are also some other things to be added for the winner in the future.

What are the categories for each month?
Nov - all 3/S/GTO WINNER :: green-lantern!
Dec - FWD WINNER :: Maximal!
Jan - 1st gen WINNER :: blasde!
Feb - all 3/S/GTO WINNER :: Sin'sVr4!
March - non 3/S/GTO WINNER :: Pezcore!
April - AWD WINNER :: sixsixfour!
May - spyder WINNER :: Jimvr4!
June - all 3/S/GTO WINNER :: 93STLTH!
July - 2nd gen WINNER :: The Linchpin!
Aug - all stock
Sept - ATX
Oct - all 3/S/GTO
Nov - 3/S/GTO Interior
Dec - all 500+ hp

Can you clarify some of the monthly categories for us?
ALL 3/S/GTO: As long as your car is a Mitsubishi 3000GT, Dodge Stealth, or Mitsubishi GTO, you can enter it for this category.
FWD: Front Wheel Drivetrains only for this category.
AWD: All Wheel Drivetrains only for this category.
1st Generation: As long as your 3/S/GTO is 1993 or older, you can enter for this category.
2nd Generation: As long as your 3/S/GTO is 1994 or newer, you can enter for this category.
Non 3/S/GTO: All other makes or models, aside from 3/S/GTO's may enter this category.
Spyders: Only 3/S/GTO Spyders can enter this category. This does include Stramans and other non factory convertibles.
All Stock: If your 3/S/GTO is stock or nearly stock, you may enter this category. Nearly stock will be defined as upgraded air filter and wheels are acceptable. If you would like to enter, but aren't sure if you as nearly stock, just send me a PM!
Interior: If your 3/S/GTO has an awesome interior, you can enter your car for this category. This includes stock or modified.
500hp +: If your car is 500hp or more, you may enter your car for this category. Dyno numbers are required for submission. This includes 3/S/GTOs and other makes/models.
ATX: the only requirement here is an automatic transmission and for your car to be a 3/S/GTO!

Any questions? LMK! -Cty

Granny
08-08-2011, 01:24 PM
This should be interesting! :)
I know there are some nice ATX's out there so post up and represent. :boobs:

IPD
08-08-2011, 07:33 PM
you first. my car is MIA.

Granny
08-08-2011, 08:59 PM
I will not be entering because at this time my car doesn't have a tranny at all. LOL
But I'm here to support the platform. :)

IPD
08-08-2011, 09:27 PM
well i hope many deserving cars are put forward. otherwise, this is the first and ONLY time this month will happen.

Granny
08-08-2011, 09:48 PM
I have spent more in my atx then most people pay for a VR4.
I will always stand behind my beliefs that on the track a properly built atx will kick ass.
I just don't feel that I should compete in a category where mine is not operating at this time.

IPD
08-08-2011, 11:14 PM
same. but keep an eye out for some 11's if/when mine ever gets put back together. oh, and 2x on amount spent...

BigTyla
08-10-2011, 11:07 AM
I can post old pictures of my car if it helps motivate. :)

sixsixfour
08-19-2011, 10:51 AM
Just bumping the thread for the ATXers out there :)

Hans@GZP
08-19-2011, 10:57 AM
We're working on our entry car right now :)

Danube_3KGT
08-19-2011, 01:31 PM
I signed up.. why not..

sixsixfour
08-28-2011, 11:40 AM
Alright guys! Just a few more days! :)

CoopKill
08-28-2011, 02:21 PM
2 entries?

That's it? Come on peeps, does not have to be a Frankenstein'd tt to enter...

IPD
08-28-2011, 06:03 PM
2 entries?

That's it? Come on peeps, does not have to be a Frankenstein'd tt to enter...

maybe. but if jomojr hasn't entered, i'm going to hunt him down and teabag him.

Granny
08-28-2011, 08:07 PM
maybe. but if jomojr hasn't entered, i'm going to hunt him down and teabag him.

He's been playing the tt/atx game as long as I have.
I really want him to represent because it's well deserved.

RL7
08-31-2011, 04:40 PM
I'll try to enter to boost the numbers. I just had a 50lb palm frond fall on my car while parked in my driveway. It dented the roof in a few spots and cracked the windshield. Yesterday (about two days later), I locked my keys in the car for probably the 10th time with this car. I happened to be golfing (and drinking) so I decided to attempt to open the car with a golf club. Now, I don't mean I was just going to smash a window, I was trying to work the club inside to pop the door open. It was very close to getting dark, so I may have rushed a bit... rear glass cracked as I was sort of prying on it. At that point I said screw it, pulled the rear glass out, and used the golf club to pull the door handle from the inside (after looking inside and cutting my head on the glass, of course). Half painted stealth with fresh dents and two broken windows- If that's not cotm material, I don't know what is.