PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 3kgt rear cosmetic conversion; 2g steering wheel

IPD
09-15-2010, 07:52 PM
1. Complete green 2g 3kgt rear conversion. includes bumper, taillights, corner caps, garnish, wiring harnesses. $300 shipped. pickup preferred. any shipping will be in 2 parts; bumper shipped separately.

2. charcoal 3kgt steering wheel assembly. includes wheel, unmolested airbag, horn buttons & cruise lever. $150 shipped.

3. charcoal 3kgt rear window interior quarter panels. $100 shipped.

prices are OBO.

Atrosity
11-27-2010, 12:29 PM
92RT-TT is buying 9bs for 200 a set if they are rebuildable

IPD
03-15-2011, 09:49 PM
time for a bump! just swapped out my quarter trims, so i have a pair of these up for sale.

Dreamflange
03-16-2011, 03:28 AM
What shape is the rear bumper cover in? All Tabs not torn or damaged, no warps, no cracks or dents? Which leads me to my next question. Will you separate your package deal and just sell the bumper?

IPD
03-16-2011, 06:44 AM
i'd really prefer to sell this as a package deal. the reason being because the corner caps are damn impossible to sell. however, if i can't get it sold by june, i'll be happy to bring it up there with me for the NG.

Dreamflange
03-16-2011, 11:39 PM
ok Then. Can you please tell me the Condition of the rear bumper cover (Tabs, warpage, cracks in plastic), and passenger Tail Light (overall lens Clarity, scuffing, seal, JDM GTO, or US Spec. Even though I don't need the whole package, i could always use the spares =)

IPD
03-17-2011, 08:22 AM
the bumper is probably 95/100. it was in great shape when it was pulled. no broken tabs. minimal (if any) warpage--mostly due to transport while off the vehicle. tails are US spec. they're in great shape. i was having issues with water filling into the driver's side tail-light. there's a VERY tiny hole in the lower outermost corner of the tails which effectively "vents" any water which could accumulate (matching for both sides).. i ran them fine this way (daily use) for over 5 years; never had another bulb go out after i did it.

when i originally bought the vehicle in 2003, it had what appeared to be a "key mark" down the driver side fender and onto the tail light. this mark is very faint, and can probably be polished out, but it is there. here's a pic from just before it was stored in my attic. keep in mind, none of it is washed, as it was freshly pulled off my car.

http://www.3si.org/gallery/data/500/medium/PICT0690.JPG

Dreamflange
03-19-2011, 10:31 PM
PM sent.