PDA

View Full Version : **free parts delivery to ng**

Emilie@GZP
06-02-2011, 09:45 AM
FREE DELIVERY on ALL orders to anyone attending the NG! Whatever we can fit in the truck, gets free delivery!!

Want some last-minute powder coated engine parts for the show? We can bring them!! Just give us your cores after you swap them out! Need some missing interior pieces quick!? We have those too! Need an extra transfercase or transmission just in case you frag yours at the track?! We HAVE EXTRAS!!!!!

Post up in here, PM me, or post in our forum, and we'll pack it up for you!!

www.3sw.co

-Em

Toni
06-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Hey looking for a couple small things (for now, more most likely to come heh). 2nd gen airbag/glove box metal bracket and the glovebox hook.

Granny
06-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Can you stop in NJ at IPT and pick up my tranny? :lol7: :Doh:

Sounds like a good time for everyone to get those needed parts because we all know something is going to break. ;)

Emilie@GZP
06-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Granny... I think we'll actually be driving right past them not this coming weekend, but the following.... :dontknow:

green-lantern
06-02-2011, 06:18 PM
**free parts delivery to ng**

Wait! You're giving away free parts, and bringing them to NG? Awesome!

Seriously though I think I need a AC pressure switch but I don't think I want to wait till NG. My ac will run fine then all of a sudden the pressure will jump up on the high side and the belt will squeal. Also it will over heat my car. I've seemed to have replaced everything else and flushed the lines so I guess it's the last thing to replace.

$$$PIT
06-03-2011, 07:39 PM
If you can find me that 2nd Gen chromie, I could get it from you there. LMK

Emilie@GZP
06-17-2011, 09:34 AM
Only a few days left to place orders for Free Delivery to the NG! :runaway: