PDA

View Full Version : Portal 2

onebadmollafolla
04-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Official Portal 2 thread. Love this game so much. The more you play it the more addicting it becomes. I can't wait to play coop mode online. Who else is playing?

BigTyla
04-22-2011, 05:19 PM
Your promised reward is merely a fictitious motivator.

nodoze
04-22-2011, 07:37 PM
dont ruin it i just picked it up tonnight , cant wait hit me up on xboxlive nodoze92

onebadmollafolla
04-22-2011, 07:41 PM
dont ruin it i just picked it up tonnight , cant wait hit me up on xboxlive nodoze92

Hope you don't have anything else to do tonight. It is addicting. Earlier levels aren't too bad. Starting to get to some tricky spots now.

nodoze
04-23-2011, 12:12 AM
Got to stage 16 and quite for the night

onebadmollafolla
04-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Got to stage 16 and quite for the night

I just beat it last night. Took me two nights to finish the campaign. On to co-op mode.

terrets
04-23-2011, 04:33 PM
How many hours is that? How many levels? Is the game worth it if Im fairly low on funds? lol

onebadmollafolla
04-23-2011, 04:46 PM
How many hours is that? How many levels? Is the game worth it if Im fairly low on funds? lol

Definitely worth it. I put quite a bit of time playing it and haven't even started the co-op mode. Ridiculously fun.

Alan92RTTT
05-01-2011, 10:54 AM
$29.99 on Amazon with free shipping

Amazon.com: Portal 2: PC: Video Games (http://www.amazon.com/Portal-2-Pc/dp/B002I0JIQW/ref=br_lf_m_1000208101_1_3_ttl?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20&ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1295543582&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000208101&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1ZDCDNA0CHJJ8NGPJZ6H)

nodoze
05-01-2011, 12:56 PM
dam i shoulda bought it on pc , i paid 64$ after tax at BB , but got a ten dollar gift card

onebadmollafolla
05-01-2011, 01:06 PM
dam i shoulda bought it on pc , i paid 64$ after tax at BB , but got a ten dollar gift card

How far have you gotten on the campaign?

nodoze
05-01-2011, 01:12 PM
um not sure yet im in the part where im running from glados. im planning on finishing it today when i lay my little ones down for a nap

onebadmollafolla
05-01-2011, 01:14 PM
um not sure yet im in the part where im running from glados. im planning on finishing it today when i lay my little ones down for a nap

If that's where you're at and you plan on finishing it today I'd get started soon. Haha, you have a ways to go still. Which, I would say is a good thing.

nodoze
05-01-2011, 08:43 PM
got to chapter 9 today maybe ill finish single tommorow and start in on a co op

onebadmollafolla
05-02-2011, 12:07 AM
got to chapter 9 today maybe ill finish single tommorow and start in on a co op

Co op is a blast too. The end levels are pretty damn tough.

iceorphen
05-02-2011, 10:12 AM
beat it in 2 days, one of the best games ever made imo

terrets
05-03-2011, 01:54 PM
May have to go get it then ;)

nodoze
05-03-2011, 07:01 PM
grr have not gotten to beat it yet , dam map messing up my fuel cell order been keeping me busy

nodoze
05-03-2011, 10:55 PM
beat the single player!!! great ending i thought maybe it would reveal carolyn and cave to be her parents but guess not :( but companion cube !

VR-4 0wnz j00
05-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Do you guys think it would be better to get this game on PS3 or PC? I have both but not sure which will be better.

terrets
05-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Depends if you want to play online ;)

nodoze
05-04-2011, 06:56 PM
i would say pc if you only have the two choices because amazon has a steal on it .

iceorphen
05-04-2011, 07:19 PM
pc always looks better than console, so long as a game is on pc and supports 360 controller i always choose pc. will be more people playing online on pc also. and sony sucks :)

terrets
05-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Also supports PS3 controllers. And can go wireless :P...Better graphics if your computers good enough..

VR-4 0wnz j00
05-04-2011, 09:36 PM
My laptop is a i5-430M with a ATI HD5470

nodoze
05-05-2011, 07:27 PM
my god co op is a blast i do not think i have ever had so much fun with a game

onebadmollafolla
05-05-2011, 07:43 PM
my god co op is a blast i do not think i have ever had so much fun with a game

Told ya. ;)

VR-4 0wnz j00
05-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Alright, you guys have convinced me. I like buying games for the PS3 because I play on my TV but I guess Ill go PC with this one. I just played the demo of Portal and it was pretty fun.

nodoze
05-06-2011, 07:26 PM
anyone wants to play online with me its nodoze92 on xboxlive

Alan92RTTT
05-16-2011, 02:17 AM
Loved the game.

Loved the ending.

Very very glad I did not pay More then $30 for it.

terrets
05-16-2011, 03:51 AM
Ya I decided to buy it. Great price. Ive only made it through 10ish levels but I think I liked the first one more. Maybe Im not far enough in yet or my game preferences have changed..

Alan92RTTT
05-16-2011, 07:46 AM
Its gits a lot better once you and weatly run into something familliar

DocWalt
05-16-2011, 08:27 AM
I enjoyed it quite a bit playing at my friend's house. Good times.

VR-4 0wnz j00
05-16-2011, 09:55 AM
I got screwed. The night I decided to buy I was tired and was going to do it in the morning. Then poof, it went from $25 to $48 so I got Uncharted 2 instead. As I was complaining, I checked again and found the PC version back down to $29.99 so I just ordered :D

onebadmollafolla
05-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Its gits a lot better once you and weatly run into something familliar

The Cave Johnson levels are a riot.

GreedyTurbo529
05-19-2011, 06:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdOOBoCAlgs&feature=player_embedded

0:58 - 1:04 hahaha

Zaroth
05-19-2011, 07:05 PM
It was a solid game, but I got bored with it after a while. The first one seemed more difficult. This one seemed like I was solving stupidly easy puzzles for a chance to listen to the robot for 5 seconds. After a while I was just completely unmotivated to play. I think I quit right about the white goop levels.

I did enjoy the discovering the old testing facilities part of the game.

Not once was there a promise of cake. :(

DocWalt
05-19-2011, 07:44 PM
Portal 2 is a kids game? :suspect:

nodoze
05-21-2011, 06:44 PM
portal one was alot harder in my opinion

onebadmollafolla
05-21-2011, 07:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdOOBoCAlgs&feature=player_embedded

0:58 - 1:04 hahaha

Oh, wow! Get bent out of shape much? That guy must be one of the most easily offended people to inhabit this Earth. I like how they cut out what was said next which was Glados saying that being adopted is completely normal. Thanks for sharing!

Alan92RTTT
05-22-2011, 01:34 AM
portal one was alot harder in my opinion

I replayed portal one just a few weeks ago. Its not that hard. IMO portal one seemed harder because it was a new style of gameplay. portal 2 is not as hard because you know the tricks. I had a blast playing it. The goo adds a nice twist..

IPD
05-22-2011, 01:57 AM
portal 1 is VERY hard if you try and beat the challenges. the game by itself in normal mode....not so much.

nodoze
05-22-2011, 02:38 AM
i think your right alan portal one was proly harder because i was not used to it when i first played it

nodoze
05-22-2011, 02:39 AM
Oh, wow! Get bent out of shape much? That guy must be one of the most easily offended people to inhabit this Earth. I like how they cut out what was said next which was Glados saying that being adopted is completely normal. Thanks for sharing!

lol but whats about all the adoption bashing she did prior to you helping her

MR2
05-22-2011, 08:07 AM
Damnit...not long enough!

Alan92RTTT
05-22-2011, 11:15 AM
I got bioshock 1 the same day I got portal 2. I have already spend longer playing bioshock that I did portal 2 and its was less then $10

Got Portal 2, bioshock 1 & 2 for $43 shipped.

Jeremy C
05-22-2011, 01:27 PM
I'll pick up Portal 2 when it's down around $10.00. I have too many other games to get through before I buy that one.

Alan92RTTT
05-22-2011, 01:40 PM
I got it for 30 and IMO its was good for that price.

Have not done the co-op yet

onebadmollafolla
05-22-2011, 01:53 PM
I got it for 30 and IMO its was good for that price.

Have not done the co-op yet

Co-op is extremely fun. A whole new element thrown in the game with teamwork.

For now, I am playing L.A. Noire which I picked up yesterday.

nodoze
05-22-2011, 02:24 PM
co op was a blast , i loved bioshock 2 have not played one

IPD
05-22-2011, 09:46 PM
bioshock1's story is a letdown. only someone with a sophomoric comprehension of philosophy would find it "compelling" and "brilliant". i'm sure bioshock2 isn't much better---seeing how quickly it dropped in price.

...i wish they'd start releasing more SiN episodes...but that will never happen.

nodoze
05-23-2011, 07:45 AM
the game play was solid in number two though, the story was decent enough to follow along with atleast

DocWalt
05-24-2011, 08:48 AM
bioshock1's story is a letdown. only someone with a sophomoric comprehension of philosophy would find it "compelling" and "brilliant". i'm sure bioshock2 isn't much better---seeing how quickly it dropped in price.

...i wish they'd start releasing more SiN episodes...but that will never happen.

The only FPS game that managed to make me motion sick. Would have been a fun game if I could have played for more than 15 minutes.

IPD
05-24-2011, 06:44 PM
odd.. i wonder why.

still...it's got one of the best cut-scenes from any game i've ever played. :D

NSFW

--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS0u2pXkgkY--

DocWalt
05-25-2011, 04:40 PM
Haha, or the Elexis nude mods.... Obviously NSFW :p

I think it was mostly due to the crosshair system that the game used where you really didn't have much of one. I'll probably try it out again whenever I get an LCD monitor (LCDs tend to smooth rapid movement).

IPD
05-25-2011, 05:18 PM
Haha, or the Elexis nude mods.... Obviously NSFW :p

I think it was mostly due to the crosshair system that the game used where you really didn't have much of one. I'll probably try it out again whenever I get an LCD monitor (LCDs tend to smooth rapid movement).

really depends on refresh rate. you need a 70+ hz refresh rate before it becomes seamless to the naked eye. that...and a good graphics card with 100+ FPS.

DocWalt
05-25-2011, 06:02 PM
I have both of those. 75Hz and could pull 200+ FPS pretty easily. I might try it again tonight for shits and giggles, gotta find my disk.

IPD
05-30-2011, 02:56 AM
started playing bioshock2 today. i'm already pissed off. fuck windows live & everything "online-centric" that microshit has ever done. besides that? well, you can totally tell that the game was developed for consoles. there's a LITANY of bugs related to keybinds. i had to re-enter keybinds 5 times before live decided to actually SAVE my settings. gamma does not have nearly enough adjustability.

and oh yeah, the laughably-awful portrayal of objectivism is alive and well; only this time--it's flavored with equally awful amounts of altruism. god i miss deus ex. i really hope human revolution will redeem the franchise & cleanse the pallet of all the bile and hogwash that seems to permeate FPS gaming currently.

Alan92RTTT
05-30-2011, 03:16 AM
Just finished bioshock 1. Pretty good story for an FPS.

expectation for 2 are not that high as its not from the same dev team that did 1. It was cheap so good or bad its ok.

IPD
05-30-2011, 04:25 AM
Just finished bioshock 1. Pretty good story for an FPS.

expectation for 2 are not that high as its not from the same dev team that did 1. It was cheap so good or bad its ok.

it was alright. acceptable, even. i wouldn't call it good.

i think the problem is that there's generally two kinds of FPS's: those who are supposed to be believable, and those that are pure fantasy. if you fall neatly into either of those two categories--no problem. military shooters, deus ex1, half-life1, fear...these all fall mostly into the first category. halo, unreal, quake, tron2.0....these all fall into the latter. and that's OK.

where bioshock (both 1 and 2) messes up (imho) is in trying to tell a story that's supposed to be somewhat realistic; and yet it falls down on coherence. it's trying to tell you the story of a dystopian future. this isn't unrealistic, and i've played many games like that (deus ex1 included). what's pivotally wrong here is that the thread is woven as though it's supposed to be an "objectivist paradise". but if you skim away that cursory veil, it's the same story of greed, envy, evil, and a bloody thirst for power by yet another megalomaniac.

i've played enough FPS's with a story that boils down to "gotta stop the big-bad guy before all hell breaks loose". i don't expect there not to be some level of cloning on that theme. i do expect, however, that the premises of the story to be coherent. watching the writers try and rectify how a die-hard objectivist is also a greedy, power-hungry elitist snob is painful at best. it's watching a movie where ghandi is portrayed as a serial-killer--it's that far off base.

but...if you can turn off the cerebral aspects of your brain; if you don't mind drab mood lighting for the ENTIRE game; and if you don't mind having to deal with bugs commonplace in FPS's designed for consoles--then bioshock1-2 isn't a bad waste of time.....i'm just not sure it's a superior waste of time to serious sam 1.0.

IPD
05-30-2011, 06:01 AM
Adopt key binding bug? - Steam Users' Forums (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1352369)

this is why i refuse to pay full price for games. i literally have to reset ALL of my keybinds EACH AND EVERY TIME i want to pick up a little sister. no, i'm not joking. i wish i was. i want to stab 2k games in the face.

Alan92RTTT
05-30-2011, 11:57 AM
"story of a dystopian future" set in the past ;)

"it's the same story of greed, envy, evil, and a bloody thirst for power by yet another megalomaniac." but the real villain of the story is not Ryan. His utopia was spoiled by the real villain(not naming names is case someone has not played it. ) the same person that ruined the city.

Its good for a FPS unless you expect all FPS to be Half-Llife.

Its got a nice combat system and its challenging. Graphics look good. Plays well the 1.1 version had no noticeable bugs or issues.

Jeremy C
05-30-2011, 02:33 PM
...and if you don't mind having to deal with bugs commonplace in FPS's designed for consoles...

That right there is one of the worst things to happen to modern FPS's. Controllers will never be better than keyboard/mouse. Just stop already. Prime example:

Adopt key binding bug? - Steam Users' Forums

this is why i refuse to pay full price for games. i literally have to reset ALL of my keybinds EACH AND EVERY TIME i want to pick up a little sister. no, i'm not joking. i wish i was. i want to stab 2k games in the face.

Same problem with Borderlands. They force a 4:3 FOV on you. If you play multiplayer (which the game was designed around) then anytime you run or use a vehicle (all the time) it returns the game back to that FOV. You're only option is to bind a key to your specified FOV and hit if after doing doing either of these almost constant conditions. There were some pretty fancy binds you could do to keep your FOV normalized to your screen, but I shouldn't have to do that. It ruins part of the game for me.

IPD
05-30-2011, 08:13 PM
"story of a dystopian future" set in the past ;)

"it's the same story of greed, envy, evil, and a bloody thirst for power by yet another megalomaniac." but the real villain of the story is not Ryan. His utopia was spoiled by the real villain(not naming names is case someone has not played it. ) the same person that ruined the city.

Its good for a FPS unless you expect all FPS to be Half-Llife.

Its got a nice combat system and its challenging. Graphics look good. Plays well the 1.1 version had no noticeable bugs or issues.

if they want me to pay $50 a copy, then yes---they'd BETTER all be half-life caliber.

p.s.

yes, ryan isn't the "bad guy". the REAL bad guy would have never been down there in the first place. none of the "objectivists" who were invited down there would have gone rampantly overboard in "plasmid-ing up with the jones's". hell, they wouldn't have been swept up with the "bandwagon" appeal at all. and if ryan was a true objectivist, he wouldn't have asserted his will over the man who created the amusement park; and especially not to create such a bombastic monument to his own ego. real objectivists know who they are--they don't need to brag about it.

at least #2 is a bit more realisitic--watching altruism do its dirty work.

p.p.s.

jeremy, don't even get me started on aspect ratios. playing this game on 16:9 is driving me NUTS. it feels like i'm perpetually stuck in hobbit-land; where everything has a ceiling that's too low. yes, i'm bitching about the loss of 16:10 again. :p

Alan92RTTT
05-30-2011, 09:08 PM
If your paying $50 a copy your doing it wrong. ;)

I skipped on FEAR 2 because of the demo. The demo showed that it was forced 16:9 and checkpoint saves.

As far as Fontane getting into rapture, Give what we know of him from the game I can see him getting in. The problem with a utopian society is someone has to do the work and labor to make it go. These laborers won't have the same ideas they will just be in it for the $$. That will be an entry point for People like Fontane. The the next step is that Ryan probably screwed up on his invite list and got some people that were not as they pretend.

Jeremy C
05-30-2011, 10:49 PM
I ripped apart my 16:10 monitor and repaired it because I refuse to replace it. I would love to get another one just to hold on to for later.

Alan - I picked up FEAR 2 when it was $5 on GFWL. For $5 it was ok. The version I bought came with the DLC included. What got me was that people paid $10 or more for that DLC, that I beat in an hour. If I had actually paid money for it, I would have been PISSED. The game was "ok" at best, but consolitis was pretty rampant in that game. It's pretty sad when the most taxing games I own are multiple years old (Crysis, City of Heroes).

Can I also bitch about DLC? Seriously - wtf is up with this nickel and dime bullshit? Too hard to sell a game on it's release data and instead rely on people spending $5 or $10 to make the game better? The worst ones on steam:

Railworks 2 on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/24010/)

Buy the game for $35.00, then spend $1,300.00 on DLC... What. The. Fuck. Seriously?!? Just release the extra shit in expansions. You can't seriously expect people to spend that kind of money.

ok, done hijacking.

IPD
05-30-2011, 11:50 PM
yes, DLC is destroying games as well. unreal had it done right. then everyone else came along and started f**king it up with pay-add-ons. i've got no desire for that crap. bring back the old days when free fan mods would become popular enough that the would be included in a GOTY edition with new maps & patches included.

as i've stated elsewhere, consoles watering down FPS offerings will eventually come back to haunt console gamers. no bleeding-edge games means no bleeding-edge hardware adoption; which in turn means that early-adoption of hardware will not "soften" the cost of consoles. be prepared for consoles to start peaking over $500 regularly. i wouldn't be surprised if the CHEAPEST of the "next gen" consoles was $399-499. inflation and a lack of early-adoption will cause GPU prices to increase. next gen's "ps3" could end up costing $750 or more--FOR A FLIPPING CONSOLE! i piss on 1920x1080.

alan, i never spend $50 on a game unless i already know it's worth $50--unequivocaly. mario galaxy, for instance (although i didn't pay $50 for it---it's very much worth $50). most fps's i won't spend more than $19.99 on; which is about the going for hard-copies (not downloads). that's what i paid for bioshock2, fear2 (over a year ago), and i think unreal3. fallout3 GOTYE i paid about $28 for. i think orange box was ~$30 as well. i'm going to hold off on deux ex 3--because i'm very leery. i will pay $50 for postal 3 however, because lack of availability for it (i.e. being banned from every major retailer) is inevitable. i was shocked to see how few had postal 2 on their shelves (almost none). i also desire to support vince desi & the boys at running with scissors for being alone and unafraid in politically incorect gaming. RWS makes rockstar look like choir boys.

p.s.
even as much as i dislike steam; windows LIVE is like being forced to smash your own testicles with a hammer.

p.p.s.

"menial labor" doesn't require altruistic pawns. ryan wasn't "forced" to recruit anyone who wasn't happy to be doing the work each was performing. regardless though, ryan's own character is flawed in its portrayal (which, i can only assume) is supposed to mimic john galt, hank reardon, dagney taggart, etc. but we can debate this in my "objectivism" thread if you really want me to boil down the finer points of what's wrong with bioshock. ;)

IPD
05-31-2011, 03:09 AM
found a forum discussion about bioshock. i'm the the only one who got a bitter taste from the game:

I'm in the middle of this game right now, and I'm quite disappointed. The game play is fine (though incredibly difficult on the "hard" level), the graphics are good, the voice acting is good, and the plot is fairly solid - giving a little more information into the world of Rapture and what went wrong.

What I'm really disappointed in is the mischaracterization of Objectivism. Once again it gets equated with hedonism. Andrew Ryan is not portrayed as a successful business man who wanted to establish a "Galt's Gulch" under the sea. He's portrayed as a dictatorial, whim-worshipping hedonist willing to do whatever it takes to get a buck. Unfortunately, the connection to Objectivism is made very clear. There are several references to Objectivist "code words," like "parasite," "moocher," "producers," "individual," etc. Words that people typically equate to Objectivism (at least I do). There is dialogue that gets it right, followed immediately by dialogue which distorts the correct interpretation all to hell.

I'm sorry I can't come up with specific examples right now, but I think anyone familiar with Objectivism would quickly and clearly understand my meaning when they play the game. Those with only a passing understanding of Objectivism would just have their misconceptions confirmed, and those with no understanding of Objectivism would be completely misled.

I hope some Objectivist game reviewer will publish a review which makes clear how divorced from Objectivism this game actually is. The association with Objectivism needs to stop.

As a game, it works - it's fun to play. As a story, it does not. It's extremely frustrating to hear (and read) how the game developer has so completely bastardized what is the greatest advance to philosophy in the past 200 years.

alternatively, bioshock2 seems to suggest that the same madness and depravity result from altruism. so while the sequel does serve to somewhat "back-off" on its condemnation of objectivism; its consolation prize is to make the tepid statement that "all philosophy is flawed". it's as though the writer is saying "one is no better and no worse than the other. and i WOULD be fine with that....if each was accurately portrayed in the first place. as someone else commented, rapture is an objectivist paradise where less than 1% of the population subscribed to the philosophy.

i'll allude to soviet renditions of what life in the USA is like (versus what life is here is actually like). if the soviet spin is all you need to pass categorical judgment against the american way of life...you're badly misinformed.

(for the rest of you who can't imagine what that spin is; let's say you pass judgment on kazakhstan after no other background information than watching borat).

Alan92RTTT
06-02-2011, 01:55 AM
playing this game on 16:9 is driving me NUTS. it feels like i'm perpetually stuck in hobbit-land; where everything has a ceiling that's too low. yes, i'm bitching about the loss of 16:10 again. :p
JUst loaded/patched Bioshock 2. Its running in 16:10 ratio. No bars at the top/bottom.(1680x1050)

IPD
06-02-2011, 03:38 AM
yes, it will support 16:10. no, my new laptop is not 16:10; and there aren't any available in 15" format. not gaming laptops anyways...

Alan92RTTT
06-02-2011, 01:39 PM
4:3 or something weird?

IPD
06-02-2011, 09:04 PM
4:3 would be better than 16:9, imho--but again, good luck finding it in 15" for a gaming laptop.

VR-4 0wnz j00
06-03-2011, 12:58 AM
Just started Portal 2 after finishing Portal. Lots of fun so far, kind of nice to jump straight in after the first one.

IPD
06-03-2011, 11:58 PM
well mollafolla totally posted in the wrong thread. email notification owns joo!!!!

TurboX2
06-04-2011, 11:33 PM
My 5 year old has been playing the orginal Portal on the xbox since before he was 2. Now, with Portal 2, he plays it all the time. He beat the game on single player within two days (part time), and then over the weekend with me on co-op. Currently we have 44/50 achievements. On his 4th birthday party, he wanted a "Portal" theme. I did a video for him and Valve software b/c they were so impressed with a (at that time) a 3 year old playing through Portal without assistance, they made special kid Portal shirts for him.

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaiVfy5Xm78&feature=channel_video_title (doing the CupCake achievement).

:D

nodoze
06-05-2011, 12:08 AM
very cool man i started my 2 yr old on portal but all he got was runnign around shooting the portal

IPD
06-05-2011, 02:01 AM
My 5 year old has been playing the orginal Portal on the xbox since before he was 2. Now, with Portal 2, he plays it all the time. He beat the game on single player within two days (part time), and then over the weekend with me on co-op. Currently we have 44/50 achievements. On his 4th birthday party, he wanted a "Portal" theme. I did a video for him and Valve software b/c they were so impressed with a (at that time) a 3 year old playing through Portal without assistance, they made special kid Portal shirts for him.

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaiVfy5Xm78&feature=channel_video_title (doing the CupCake achievement).

:D

someone is going to get a web-redemption in their future....

TurboX2
06-07-2011, 08:20 AM
very cool man i started my 2 yr old on portal but all he got was runnign around shooting the portal

My son got fixated on the game (he has Autism / Asperger's) and has translated into pretend play with legos, etc. The video I did was primarily for Valve Software because we were in contact with several people there. The funniest thing that they said was that "he is really not the demographic we thought of for Portal". LOL