PDA

View Full Version : Stealth WTB Blue Stealth or WTT for my 2008 Dodge Caliber SXT

little_emerald
04-14-2011, 03:01 PM
I am looking for a blue, turbo Stealth. Any year model is fine but it must be in good condition. I am not looking for a project.

My current vehicle is a 2008 Dodge Caliber SXT. Great condition and loaded with features (such as 6 disk in-dash CD player, heated seats, bluetooth enabled, alloy wheels, auto dimming rear view mirror, sunroof, and a rear drop-down speaker good for such activities as tailgating). It has 32,000 miles on it. We have gotten up to 38 mpg; the lowest average seems to be around 25 in cold weather during stop and go traffic. Great vehicle but I miss having a performance vehicle!

Please don't hesitate if you have any other questions or have an offer to pose! The Stealth is one hell of a sexy beast and my search will continue until I find one of my own! ;)

Emilie@GZP
04-16-2011, 02:14 PM
We have a blue 95 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo coming in soon that we will have up for sale. shoot me a PM, and I can send you the specs and such as soon as I get the details from Hans.