PDA

View Full Version : Issues leaving feedback

GTOJOE
02-16-2011, 04:43 AM
Hi Alan,

A few ppl have had issues leaving feedback. Terrets could not leave feedback for me nor could Scotty [GTO Assassin] while others have been able to with no problems. Has anyone else had this problem? I know when I left feedback for someone the link I provided as the deal link gave me an error and said not a valid link so just posted feedback without the link and it worked. Scotty tried this but still would not work. I however was able to give Scotty feedback with no problems. Even with a thread link.

Cheers,

Joe

Alan92RTTT
02-16-2011, 08:08 AM
Can you ask them to try again and post the error they get? I need to know what they try and what happens.

GTOJOE
02-16-2011, 08:39 AM
Well just recieved itrader feedback from Scotty so either he got it working or he used the "submit rating for this deal" button after I left him feedback. I'll PM him and ask what happened. Will be a few others leaving feedback so i'll get them to post any errors they got.

Cheers,

Joe

GTO Assassin
02-17-2011, 05:20 AM
It wasn't working the other day. It kept saying that the deal part of the form was incorrect and that was both with a link and without. Either way it wouldn't work.

Then I tried again yesterday and it worked. The link part and the brief details of transaction were around the wrong way. (link part was first) But then I tried it WITHOUT a link and it went thru.

Scotty