PDA

View Full Version : Maximal Performance Line Card

Maximal
01-06-2011, 08:43 PM
These are basically the brands we can get even though we may not have everything on our site. Even if it's not 3S related we can get it. Post or shoot me a PM for pricing...

Accel
ACT
Addco
AEM
Aeromotive
Aeroquip
AFE
Air Dog
Apexi
ARP
Autometer
BD Diesel
Bilstein
Borla
Bosch
Brembo
Bullydog
Centerforce
Centric
Champion
Clevite
Comp Clutch
Comp Engineering
Covercraft
Crower
DBA
Denso
Diablo
Earls
EBC
Eibach
Exedy
Extreme Dimensions
Falken
Fidanza
Flexalite
Garmin
Gauge Works
Greddy
GoPro
Goodridge
Ground Control
HKS
Hawk
Hella
Hypertech
Innovate
Intrax
K&N
Koni
Koyo
KW Suspension
KYB Shocks
Magnaflow
Megan Racing
MSD
NGK
Nitrous Express
NOS
Optima
Power Slot
Powerstop
Quaife
Recon
Redline
Samco
Simpson
Sparco
Stillen
Stoptech
Stri Gauges
Superchips
Tanabe
Toyo Tires
TurboXS
Turbonetics
Unorthodox Racing
Valvoline
Ventshade
Vibrant
Volant

CoopKill
01-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Nice! Bumpin up...

green-lantern
01-07-2011, 01:33 AM
You're my boy blue!

MADMarc
01-10-2011, 03:16 PM
Holy moly. Looking gooood

TurboSinceBirth
02-21-2012, 08:21 PM
I should have asked you what the price for some Apexi S1 coilovers would have been. I just ordered some of those and EVO adapters from Philip. I will probably be hitting you up for some adjustable control arms soon if I don't have a set on the parts car. I guess the previous owners of my Stealth ran K-Sports with stock rear control arms so that explains the camber wear on the tires. :(

bluzvr4
02-21-2012, 09:33 PM
im not your boy

Maximal
02-22-2012, 10:50 AM
I should have asked you what the price for some Apexi S1 coilovers would have been. I just ordered some of those and EVO adapters from Philip. I will probably be hitting you up for some adjustable control arms soon if I don't have a set on the parts car. I guess the previous owners of my Stealth ran K-Sports with stock rear control arms so that explains the camber wear on the tires. :(

Yep, that will do it. Let me know what you're interested in whenever you're ready and I'll get it out to you. :)

TurboSinceBirth
02-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Yep, that will do it. Let me know what you're interested in whenever you're ready and I'll get it out to you. :)

I got a question for you. I found out that my 92 VR-4 parts car had some rear adjustable control arms and they look exactly like the ones you sell. However, the car has quite a few miles on it and as such the ball joint boots are cracking and/or already split. The grease is still there but I was wondering if I can go to the parts store to buy some replacement boots or do you sell them? I'm assuming they're replaceable just wasn't sure if it was a standard size or what. I haven't checked into it let alone taken them off yet but I need to get those fixed since my coilovers will be here soon.

Maximal
02-27-2012, 09:37 AM
I've never ordered the boots separately but I can see if I can get them. However, it might be cheaper to just go to the local parts store and pick up some...just take the old ones in so they have something to compare them to. If not let me know and I'll look into it and get you a price.

TurboSinceBirth
02-27-2012, 04:11 PM
I've never ordered the boots separately but I can see if I can get them. However, it might be cheaper to just go to the local parts store and pick up some...just take the old ones in so they have something to compare them to. If not let me know and I'll look into it and get you a price.

I figured I'd check with you first. When I get them pulled off the car this weekend I'll bring them in to the auto parts store. I'm sure they'll have something. I may be ordering a timing belt and a few other things from you just have to decide if I do that now or wait until after I get a SCE center diff since that would complete my drivetrain sans 300M rear axles.

B-Man
02-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Can you get Tial?

Maximal
02-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Can you get Tial?

Yep, I can.

B-Man
02-29-2012, 02:07 PM
Muahaha, I'll hit you up later for a BOV

MADMarc
05-03-2012, 01:27 AM
Zeitronix? Didn't see it in the list. Would rather buy the Zt-3 w/hacker LCD wideband from you than eBay.

Maximal
05-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Zeitronix? Didn't see it in the list. Would rather buy the Zt-3 w/hacker LCD wideband from you than eBay.

Sorry Marc, didn't see this before. Looks like this is a line I can't get. If you have some time to wait I can see if I can set something up.

MADMarc
05-12-2012, 12:58 AM
No problem at all. About how much time do you think is good before I bug you about them again? Not in much of a rush, but would like to get a wideband soonish so that I can really see how my afr is.

Maximal
05-15-2012, 08:48 AM
Really depends on the company. I can get other widebands if you're not set on that one...I'm a huge fan of the AEM to be honest, affordable and reliable.

MADMarc
05-15-2012, 11:45 AM
My biggest thing is the display. I'm trying my hardest to keep from getting gauges anywhere out in the open that stand out, and with the zeitronix one I can get that small 1.5" display and make it fit where my rear wiper/active exhaust buttons are. NP if you can't get it, just wanted to check. Thanks for looking, though! Shooting you a pm right now regarding a different issue.